Username Meanings

mine is my name

Hi I’m Jeromy Kasner

I think mine explains itself ;D

Im a concrete Cutter :slight_smile:

See a fellow Concrete cutter useing a Diamond Hand saw to cut into the floor… Its hard work and it will make your arms very strong… like me!!  :slight_smile:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUwwtpCYBHE

my username is josh cuz my name is jeff in real life lol jk cuz my name is really josh

Sacrifice Mogg Fanatic. Mogg Fanatic deals 1 damage to target creature or player.

its my name :slight_smile:

I get it.

Starscream is my Favorite character in the movie “Transformers”, and some yoyos were named as “Star” like Stargazer, Starsdust, SuperStar, AllStar, and Skyline (Starscream goes high to the skyline).
My name is Max T.

Happy Throwing! =]

The letters all stand for my full name. :wink:

Well my xbox live name is MadDogito, do I got rid of the ito, and just left it maddog.

Its just my online nickname.lol

Evan… Is my name.

Ebinballer = E=evan Bin=Bindas (Last Name) Baller= Basketball :wink:

mine is a reference to one of my all time favorite books, “Hard Boilded Wonderland and the End of the World” by Haruki Murakami.
If your throw hand ever needs a rest, you should check it out!

If I told you my username meaning, I would have to kill you.

But to give you a hint, I am totally obsessed with planes.

Charles Dickens wrote under the pen name “boz”, and his illustrator used the pen name “phiz”. I like the author and the illustrations. I like to draw and work with clay and paper. I like the name phiz: it’s short and easy to say (fizz).

-phiz

Legacy1 is my name…lol! just kidding! um, i made that when i was using a legacy. I now use a stacked grind machine!

Chris is my name.

My chat name ccn411 is an acronym for my whole name plus i like receiving and giving info so yeah.