Changed Name.

Hey guys. I just changed my name to Steven. I was StevenYoYos but i didn’t like that name.

So i just wanted to tell you I’m StevenYoYos, I just changed my name.

~Steven

:smiley:

Unecessary post.

I could always tell you by your Avatar. How did you change your name?

Lol… NOO WHERES STEVENYOYOS!!! ONLY THIS STEVEN NERD!!!

I changed my name, too, a while ago, I used to be Joe Schmo. Now I’m Erik. Well, I was always Erik, I just called myself JoeSchmo. I changed my name under the profile settings in my account. It was pretty easy if you look for it.

Erik

Oh, yeah. I see it now. I like my name though. :slight_smile:

As for you changing your name Steven, if you hadn’t announced it, it might’ve been some time before I would’ve noticed. I usually recognize people by avatars more than usernames. Of course I remember usernames, too, though.

More people are just using their real name, now.

Same, our names are awesome.

Real names FTW.

I only used the fake name because I was paranoid. Once I know that everyone her is (relatively) safe, I went ligit…

Just remember, if anyone decides to try stalking me, I have a big dog. And she bites. :wink:

Oh no. I have a cat! She likes to get pet. ;D

I just wanted to tell you guys just oncase you didn’t know. Lol
My avatar is froma game called MapleStory. I played a Private Server so the MapleStory private server was called xDreamerMS, now i play NhatMS and i’m a GM on it. But I quit.

~Steven

Yeah, I bet if I change my avatar, which I will soon, people won’t recognize me ;D

I will figure out it’s you. I could tell by your post’s. Haha! :stuck_out_tongue:

~Steven

I bet even if I did change my avatar, you’d still recognize me, because it’ll still be a penguin either way.

I seriously thought about changing my name a while ago (on another forum) but it is/was pretty much my “icon”, and I don’t think people would as easily remember JonRisk. =]

~yo! shi!