Under 1 year yoyo battle

You’re in! :slight_smile:

Cool beans. Gotta practice my slack maneuvers do we have to yoyo to music? I haven’t practiced it hardly at all.

ya you should do 2 divisions. i just watched a vid of instinct and i am gonna b trashed.

Do you have any vids of yourself?

no new ones just old stuff from when i was a noob.

hey andy have you mastered the tricks on yye? i did till the expert 2 and master then made up my own trick combos.

Ive learned most of the tricks up to adv. pt. 2, leqrned about half of the tricks in the expert section, and Ive learned And Whut in Master, but Im currently smoothingout ladder escape

ok i never learned ladder escape. but i do a lot of whips and slacks andre doesnt teach. its just hard to incorporate them into a combo.

Slacks and whips dont work well with me :stuck_out_tongue:

I like more quick paced tricks with a lot of yoyo movement and string touches rather than all the string movement and not so much of the yoyo itself :stuck_out_tongue: that looks cool and flowy too I just can’t do it xD

You can join the over 1 year battle im organizing
http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,63038.msg672209/topicseen.html#new

You have until Saturday to sign up! Then I’ll give a week to get your videos done and a week for voting. ;D

Sent out pms to everyone who said they wanted to compete! If you don’t reply back by saturday I’m going to assume you changed your mind and aren’t entering!

I’ve been throwing for about 10 months, can I join?

Sure! You’re in!

Awesome! Are there particular rules? Prizes?

Multiple throws allowed, 1-2 minutes, edits only for music, title, credits, etc. 1A only. Bragging rights if you win ;D

I’m up for it. At ~9 months I think.

cancan I join I’m about a year

Let’s gooooooooo

1 Like

Haha, I’m done xD probably gonna make 2 divisions so I dont suffer another loss to this guy xD or would you guys like to do a double elimination tournament sort of format?

How would a double elimination go?
Also, if Hippos leaves me in the dust, my excuse is that he’s been throwing for a month longer than me :wink: