Under 1 year yoyo battle

Its just like a regular tournament, like the royale. Except if you lose you get another chance… So lets say you lose the first round you get another chance, you battle against someone else who lost on the first round the next round. if you lose in the quarter finals you get another chance, etc. so lets say i made it to the finals undefeated(just an example xD ) and Im against you, but youve already been beat once… If I lose to you, I would still have one more chance so you would have to beat me twice to win…

Wait if this is tournament style (instead of a one-off sort of thing), I’ll sit it out, I don’t want to be obligated to record something every week. Sorry!

@Hendy if you wanted to do a battle sometime else let me know, I’m down.

Nahh Ive decided just split it into 2 divisions

I’m still up for it then.

Well some of you guys could get in on the over 1 year battle I’m organizing

Not sure how that would work out. “Under 1 year” and “over 1 year” are mutually exclusive.

Well that rule is not ultimately set in stone. I was simply trying to give the slightly more advanced people a chance to duke it out as wel.

Hippos would give a fair fight over at the over 1 year division too :smiley:

Azznboy (sorry for my misspelling) is also participating…so I already given up 1st place

Ahh yea, he’s got some mad skills! And a sick yoyo!

I want in.

I’ll add you to the list!

I will give it a try. Only been throwing a month or 2 so I will be the guy everybody gets to best.

Hey, we’ve all been there, Im not to great myself… i’ll add you to the list :slight_smile:

Standard and advanced division competitor lists added! Check to see what division you’re in in the original post!

Anyone else want to enter?

Nobody else wants to enter? If I don’t get anymore people by the end of tomorrow I’ll just end signups early…