OVER 1 year battle

Hey guys, I saw Andy’s thread about the under 1 year battles, and I thought what about us slightly more experience throwers? Keep in mind that this is only to see who will be interested to do it. Depending in the number of people we can either do a tournament style battle or just flat out FFA. We can discuss the rules as we go, but to even out the playing field, I’m look at 1-2 years.

Competitors
1.LeftyLink
2.sirnaq_MN42
3.Coronett
4.benkdru80
5.stringking
6.Raptor T.
7.aznnboyaZ
8.zigzag97
9.supbreh1234
10.Shadowz143
11.WAT-AAH
12.yoknight
13.moemoeKyun
14.qwertyo
15.jsel14
16.ironman888

The way that this will work is that round 1 will be a qualifier round, where each competitor will perform a combo that will last 25-45 seconds. Once the thread is up, 8 votes would be allotted to each voter and the 8 competitors who get the most votes will go into the official tournament, which will be a standard 8 person roster.

For the qualifier, unlimited throws are allowed as long as the video fits the time window of 25-45 seconds. Not edits are allowed except for music and a title.

Please try to get your videos to me by the 14th.

I’m in ;D
Though i have been playing for more than two years, I haven’t been really that serious for more than a year and a half, is that ok? If you need to gauge my skill my youtube is http://www.youtube.com/user/sirnaqMN42

Sorry, I’m 5 years…

I’ll go. I think I’ll lose though haha.

If you don’t count the amount of time that I left throwing, I’m under two years and I’d like to join

I’d like to join. I’ve been throwing around a year and eight months.

I just passed my 1 year mark so don’t worry, you’ll probably have company at the bottom :stuck_out_tongue:

I would do it, but it’s a shame my computer broke :confused:

I would gladly help you if you send me your videos or something like that.

Ermergersh, I would love to do this could you count me in as well. :slight_smile:

With pleasure :slight_smile:

I would, but it’d have no way of sending it to you. I’d ilneed a computer haha!

Aren’t you on a computer right now!?! Also, I dont know if your phone can, but you can text him the video.

Nah on my iPod haha.

Wait maybe I can see if I can upload from my iPod!

I want in

I have iMessage and an iPhone.

Im in, at 1 year 2 months!

I think I’m in then!
I just found I can upload to YouTube directly from my IPod c:

So rules, prizes, time limits? Whats the details? :stuck_out_tongue:

As of now, im thinking a tournament styled competition due to the large amount of people involved, but we can also do something like a free-for-all where ill set up a poll and have only a set number of votes allowed. And im debating between 1-throw-with-regens or multiple throws as long as it meets the time limit. The time limit will depend on the number of people. Unfortunately, i dont have a big enough collection to be offering prizes im sorry :frowning:
If anyone has any suggestions ill be happy to consider them :slight_smile:

P.S. Ill see how many people are signed up by Sunday and then i can work on a roster to be ready maybe next week