OVER 1 year battle

Well bragging rights is a good enough prize for me ;D
As for suggestions I like the tournament style thingy that Alex Fairhurst did

Its actually gonna be slightly more interesting because only 2 people in this were actually in the battle royale: Me, but i lost in the first round, and aznnboyaZ, which actually did really well. About the tournament though-unless more people join, its gonna be an awkward setup with only 9 people

True, I just liked how it lasted longer than one round. So I’ll just hope for more people to join ;D

I can make somebody an icon/signature? One example is my avatar. I would donate a yoyo, but I don’t have access to anything to deliver with.

I might be able to do it, if I can actually film something! I think I have been throwing for like 2 years, but I am not that good.

Just checking, are you sure you can upload, because im looking at skill levels here, and i realized that you didnt upload anything for the royale. Are you sure you can upload?

I would also suggest that you make the cap a power of 2 (2, 4, 8, 16, 32…) so that there is no byes on tournament if you do use a tournament bracket.

Would you mind if I stepped in?

One year, eleven months.

Welp.
We just lost. XD

this sounds pretty sick! except I’m under lol i guess i’ll have to go to the other thread!

I’m not that good… :wink:

Seriously? I think you’re awesome.
Compared to me, dang xD

Really? I always thought you were better than me…

Man, I hope I’m on the less competitive side, the competition here is amazing! :wink:

Me?

Competitive?

No way! :wink:

Guys guys guys. Come on! It’s OBVIOUS that both of you are better than me XD

Me?

Better than anyone?

Noooo wayyyy!

Can i get in on this action? gots some nice new material that ive been making up for worlds :wink:

Competing at worlds? At 2 years?!?

i like having fun :wink: im just gunna do a prelim…fail epically. I thought i might as well caus it wont be in America for a while and i should do it wail i can