Under 1 year yoyo battle

Anyone want to do a yoyo battle? Looking for someone around my skill level, with less than one year experience. I can do just 2 people, or a few people, I don’t care, if your around my skill level and want to battle, I’m all for it.

Here’s a video of me a little under a month ago. http://youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=QCgINILUlOU
I’m a little better now but that’s about as good as I am now WITHOUT edits…

As far as rules go I’m thinking multiple throws allowed, 1-2 minutes, no edits except music and stuff… Anyone interested?

IM SENDING PMS TO EVERYONE WHO SAID THEY WANT TO COMPETE TO MAKE SURE THEY ARE REALLY DOING IT, IF YOU DONT REPLY BACK IM GOING TO ASSUME YOU ARENT COMPETING!

Applicants
-TheHandCoder

applicants arent competing until they verify by responding to my pm

Competitors

-andy569
-J Singh 2K
-Instinct
-Hendy
-HipposLoveCereal
-yoyoer4lifeluke
-NorthStarRocks
-Y0Y0SR2PRO
-Yoing4lyf
-RoystBeef
-BenM36

Due to having many competitors I will split it into 2 divisions, advanced division for talented throwers who could very well have been throwing well over a year, and the standard division for the more novice level competitors…

Advanced Division
-Instinct
-Hendy
-HipposLoveCereal
-yoyoer4lifeluke
-Y0Y0SR2PRO
-RoystBeef

Standard Division
-andy569
-J Singh 2K
-NorthStarRocks
-Yoing4lyf
-BenM36

SIGNUPS END SATURDAY 7-06!

Can I enter? I’m right around 1 year.

Do you have any videos of yourself? You’re probably better than me :smiley: but sure, the more the merrier, and I’m always up for a challenge ;D

No, not yet. I wanted to enter to give me motivation to make a video. I’m so lazy when it comes to these types of things, haha.

Alright, you’re in! ;D

I’m in! I’ve been throwing for about 8 months by now.

Awesome! I’ll add you to the list. You’re way better than me though :smiley:

Oh, sorry, didn’t see the “around my skill level” part. I don’t really like to rate my own skill too much (for fear of being egotistical), but if you think it would be unfair feel free to take me out.

Nah, it’s cool. I don’t see anyone worse than me or very close to my level ever doing battles anyways :smiley:

Whatever you say dude, you’re running the thing! Although if I’m gonna be in it, Hippos should be to :wink:

I think I’m gonna be the slow learner in this group lol

Yea, hippos the yoyo prodigy, I’m familiar with his work, he destroyed me in the battle royale :smiley:

You have more experience than both of us though :wink:

Don’t tell Hippos, but I think I could give him some good competition :wink:
And yes I’m aware he can read this.

Yeah, but Hippos and Hendy are really good…

Then I’m your competiton :wink:

Well you two have been throwing for pretty much the same amount of time.

I’m gonna be honest with you, I thought I was progressing rather nicely until I saw his 6 month vid and then I’m like “I suck…”

Sadly I can’t do this, but I would like to see where this will go.

It’s ONNNNNNNNNN!!!

Can I? Been YoYoing a tiny bit over a year…