Under 1 year yoyo battle

I hope you don’t mind Andy but I might be interested in joining :stuck_out_tongue:

Wait Hendy is waaaay better and he gets to join >:( :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re in ;D

He’s had less experience though, under a year :wink: but I’ll let it slide… Cuz honestly, Hendy and Instinct and probably both better than you, no offense… I’m gonna come in last so ya :smiley:

Random thing, but what happened to this Andy?

Lol idk, ask apollo  :smiley: i didn have any material i hadnt already showm back then anyways. But now I got some new stuff, thats a reason I wanted to do this. Battles always get me practicing more on my newer but notso clean material.

Ok, well i cleared the one year mark sadly, but ill still be cheering from the sidelines, unless someone *cough *cough MADDOG wants to duke it out

He wouldn’t be much of a challenge for ya :wink:

I know you guys are joking, but you guys are really mean to Maddog .  :D

EDIT: Dang autocorrect. Made my phone call Maddog one of Brad and Angelina’s children.  ::slight_smile:

can i join? I just hit 8 months today :smiley:

Instinct’s gonna be tough competition. Better put on my best moves for this one.

I’m in

I’m out of this one! It’s clear that instinct is going to win by far! Go check his vids.

This went from around my skill level, to anyone in the one year mark…

Ill duke it out!

He’s definitely good, but don’t start making any bets :wink:

Andy doesn’t follow his rules, near my skill level, and under a year.

We can clearly see that instinct is better, but why let him in.

Hey, I might have some new stuff in the works thats a lot better than a month ago :wink: andi didnt expect this many applicants, oh well, it’s all in good fun, this is just an excuse to make me work harder on my newer stuff and smooth it out :smiley:

I already offered to drop out if Andy thought it would be unfair, but he said I could stay.

are the entries over? i would like to be in. i will prolly get owned but oh well it will be fun. btw ive been throwing since last summer but it might be a little less or a little more than a year.

The more the merrier ;D and if like more than 10-15 people enter I might just split it into 2 divisions…