Tricks You’ve Accidentally Landed?

I was trying to practice the hook today, and some how, on multiple attempts, hit a brent stole. This got me thinking if anyone else had similar experiences but with different tricks! There were a few other thread relating to this, but they were all years old.

6 Likes

My friend was also doing the hook and landed in a Brent stole a couple times lol

I was also trying to hook and landed a Brent Stole

Here’s a rejection tower I found while trying to do a different rejection tower completely wrong.

7 Likes

I attenpted to do a brother slack and landed in a somewhat green triangle. It was pretty crazy as i was working on learning my first combo and that was something i needed to learn anyway. A few tries later and now i can do a green triangle!

2 Likes

I tried doing a brent stole but somehow got into a reverse instead. Dont know how that happened :l.

That happened to me so many times when I was learning it :joy:

Did a funny accidental beefhook triangle thing while trying to do a goofy beefhook variation. Prolly can’t recreate it like I can with the other tower I posted.

2 Likes

I was once trying to do reverse hook and i did a reverse brent stole on my second try trying to do reverse hook.

2 Likes

I was tribg to figure out an arm trick thing and now I know a new way to get into a doubly green triangle.

1 Like

teach us
teach us all

here:

wowza

1 Like

Might not really count, but I always thought that a brent stole was difficult, but I just hit it first try :rofl:

2 Likes

Well I don’t do much of that…

But, that being said, I miss a lot of Tricks Accidently😉

2 Likes