Trick/Combo w/ Every Throw

Japan Technology Premium Linkx for today. I love how this yoyo plays, but I hate how this yoyo sounds. Plastic yoyo with metal cap moment.

12 Likes

Dude you gotta teach me that kick to GT thing or send the link to a tut my way, so dope. Also what string? That gold is so different from anything else I love it

2 Likes

Omg that was so clean !!! If possible PLEASE tell me and @LeftyThrower24 how you were able to hit that leg to gt trick !!! We wanna know :sweat_smile:

@Yoyogeek15 it’s a slight variation on an old John Ando trick. YoYoFactory Presents: a John Ando Trick - YouTube

The string is fat golden Mowl String. It’s just a rebrand of Kitty First Class in unique colorways for Mowl. Mowl String – YoYoExpert

6 Likes

Thanks for the link :grin: i will definitely check out the trick more !!!

Word thank you!

I can’t believe that this is the same yoyo in both clips lol, very cool

1 Like

This is so sick
Man I’m really motivated to join now. Ok I’ll start this weekend. One trick for every yoyo!

3 Likes

Long story short I broke the butterfly, superglued one side back on to axle and accidentally made it to where the gap can be adjusted on demand lol. So it’s actually kinda fun to see what all I can do unresponsive with it!

Okay I know the unresponsive butterfly is cool but cmon man I did chopsticks with a freaking imperial

1 Like

Ok here are all my yoyos that are not broken

7 Likes

I see a CW and a couple pairs so I expect some 5a and 3a now! Oh and looping😎

Also hope you know I was playing around! I just want you to participate, any way you want Idc what style you play haha

2 Likes

What throw today? Kinda wanna change it up from the classics/responsive. Might do the Fiesta XX or something 5a

1 Like

Quick trick with the Quercus while waiting for my coffee to finish brewing.

Figured if this was to throw your way through the entire collection, might be worth writing up a little bit about each yoyo.

I don’t like the Quercus as much as the Magnolia, but if I wanted to play something a bit lighter and more balanced I’d grab this instead. It plays disgustingly close to the Freyja which for the the vast majority of my yoyo journey reigned as my favorite.

9 Likes

Let’s see that legend in action! So cool! Thank you for adding it in your collection.

2 Likes

Dope trick per usual! Also good idea to describe each yoyo, what you like and give a little backstory with it, I’ll start doing that too

2 Likes

Do something cool with the golden yoyo from the bottom row!

2 Likes

That’s a YoYofficer Aura, and you got it! I’ll film with that one today

2 Likes

Because it got requested I’m starting with some 5A on the Atlas

I bought the Atlas because it was the yoyo Jake Elliott, the guy who made the awesome 5A beginner tutorials on yotricks, used to win the 5a world championship. At 50$ per yoyo I could afford a set of three and I used them to compete. I really like them for 5A.

And counterweight by @DedHed !!! It’s the counterweight that @AKYOYOMIKE gave away in his giveaway! The material is hard but it’s softer than plastic. It is a very detailed and pretty counterweight. And with the counterweight Mike sent me another yoyo for free as a surprise! It’s the legend wing. It’s my first wooden fixed axle yoyo. It even has a special engraving related to his workplace. Probably my most unique yoyo

10 Likes

YES, the behind the back transition and body 360 are sick.

1 Like