If you had one yoyo

If you had to choose one yoyo what would that be? And why?

4 Likes

Spyy punchline. Just totally resonated with me.

2 Likes

CLYW Canvas all the way. It’s got an organic shape, gives great feedback, and it rewards proper technique. I have a OD ten ball bearing and a slim Airetic string on mine and I’m golden.

3 Likes

Ive never heard of that but looked it up it looks pretty dope

2 Likes

Close call between the Akita and Flux, but I think I would have to go with the Flux.

3 Likes

Victorian Moose :wink:

9 Likes

Yeah I’ve had it for a while. It’s a really dope throw. Miss spyy

2 Likes

Duncan grasshopper.

Edit: forgot to say why. Mid size, mid weight, plays not to light not to heavy. good cup for finger spins without doing all the work. Great finish for grinds. Soft V shape boardering on H. Rejects strong. Stable and smooth. It truly has it all.

3 Likes

Life

8 Likes

Cannot wait for this release.

1 Like

ILYY Abyss

Why? Because I designed specifically to be that ‘for me’ yoyo.
The base specs are based on the YYR Draupnir to harvest the amazing feel and its maneuverability. The shape builds on my previous ‘sig’, the Torino. To round it off, the weight rings are designed in a simple yet elegant style to strengthen the understatement look. To top it off, I added a fingerspin-compatible hub area.
What can I say? Often times the end result somehow differs from what you have in mind on the drawing board. But not with the Abyss. This thing is exactly how I wanted it. It’s perfect for me.

9 Likes

It’d be a toss up between my DRI-YWET and my 4mm YWET.

Both can be setup completely responsive, but can also be setup unresponsive, and they play great in each setup. Two of my desert island yoyos.

3 Likes

Vosun U1-Tips.

2 Likes

The thought of only being able to have one single yoyo makes me feel a little queezy…:nauseated_face:

If I had to choose just one, Id say AMS Tundra. but Id really like to add three others to that list. I feel id need a minimum of 4 throws to be honest. Id need an O, V, H, and W shaped. The AMS Tundra would be my “W” even though its really more of a W-O hybrid.

My V would be TiSS Hummingbird
My O would be TiHawk (TiPeak and Sputnik would also suffice for my O)
and my H would be Doomsday Genesis

5 Likes

I’ve chosen just one yoyo, many times. No big deal. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

If forced to pick just one, then a One Drop VTWO.

If allowed to pick one monometal and one bimetal, then a VTWO and a YYF Hummingbird.

Both are, for me at least, ideal examples of their kind. They play and feel exactly as I want them to.

5 Likes

Hmmm. If someone put a gun to my head demanding my yoyo case but allowed me to keep one id grab the Ti Hawk. It just seems to do everything well imo.

3 Likes

B-b-b-banshee (2018), hands down.

God i love that yoyo. Just awesome

4 Likes

So, you like the 18 better than the 19?

What’s this? There’s a 19 banshee? Are you talking about the new al7 bombers abd spider web ones? Other than those im nit familiar with any new banshee

18 is the only one e ive tried so far. Keelijg an eye out for an OG in mint condition becayse I’ve heard some people say they prefer the original

1 Like