If you had one yoyo

Only if we’re considering the TiShee the b19

5 Likes

What’s Life?

3 Likes

Oops, my bad. I got my years mixed up. Still getting used to 2019

TiHawk fo sho

5 Likes

Harbinger all the way, I’d make it to god level fixed axle!

2 Likes

A-rt G2 colab throw, grail and warthog I think?

3 Likes

TiShee? That’s titaniums banshee? That’s a banshee, but instead of aluminum, its titanium? Not steel, not brass, not even cadmium or silver? Titanium? In the shape of a banshee?

Just making sure I’ve got this.

I’m both totally stoked, and extremely anxious simultaneously.

Stoked, because, well TiShee… But anxious that I’m not gonna get my hands on one.

So many feels

5 Likes

Lil bit of triton too

3 Likes

ill Let you know next week

3 Likes

Oooh I should’ve gotten a prerelease one but I hesitated.

Even though it is still pretty new to me I think I would go for the Markmont Classic. I love the shape and it is quite versatile, plus Side Effects

2 Likes

Tough, but the YYF Czech Point, not the Pivot. It is well balanced, not to wide, not too narrow, not super fast, but not too slow, and comfortable. All opinion, all the time.

After spending some time with it, I think my #1 spot has finally been un-throned.

If i have to keep just one yoyo, at this point in my life, I think I would take. . . . . .

RSO SpaceShip.

(But, TiHawk, TiShee, And AMS Tundra would be my real dream team. I could be happy with just these 4 throws forever.)

2 Likes

2018 G2 AL7 Bomber Banshee.

Because it’s damn near perfect.

3 Likes

Ywet or vizilla

1 Like

Serenity or Bishop might be my top pick if I didnt have a Castle. I’d be dumb not to pick the TiSS right? Lol

1 Like

That’s a good question… :thinking:

How’s the Serenity compare to the Wangle?

Also my one yo-yo is the Bimetal Shutter.

1 Like

I’ve only played the wangle for like 10 seconds so I cant honestly say. But the serenity is wide? Lol same price range too I think so it’s worth a try to find out

1 Like

I can’t justify spending 45$ that I could put towards another yo-yo just to find out I don’t like it as much as the WA. Which will most likely end up being the case.

I’m sure it has some identifiable play characteristics apart from being wide. How stable is it? Does it play fast or sluggish? How powerful is it? Is it light on the string?

Stuff like that.

1 Like