Trick/Combo w/ Every Throw

Thanks😄
The 360 body trick is inspired from Yoshihiro Abe

4 Likes

Wow! That was awesome. Thanks for the shout out!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Glad you are enjoying the counterweight, that was an awesome video!

4 Likes

That neon FH1 is so nice! Does it have the center trac and spacer kit installed?

No, it’s stock. I’d love to see how these play with a centering bearing though. I didn’t realize the parts kit had a new spacer size and bearing in it or I would’ve ordered one.

1 Like

I hadn’t seen the kits either, otherwise I would have tossed one in with my butterfly. My FH1 has a center trac and stock spacers and it’s definitely mostly unresponsive. I’m curious if the spacers make a big difference.

I think just a thin string, centering bearing, and doing a silicone recess for the small pads would give you a totally unresponsive FH1. I know this thread is about playing everything in your collection, but I really want another FH1 so I can run one fully responsive with friction stickers installed and one fully unresponsive. Running the Danny one with friction stickers just seems like the right thing to do.

2 Likes

Wow sweet tricks man !!! That behind the back regen was insane !!! I wish my 5a was like that lol :sweat_smile:

Marco you’re a baller. Love your fun, free-loving attitude/style as well. Thanks for posting bro can’t wait to see more from ya!

1 Like

Sorry guys something came up today, plus I’m working on a fun little suicide combo at the moment that I wanna try and land on film. 2 for 1 tomorrow though since I didn’t post today!

1 Like

Japan Technology Adel

This yoyo was designed using gathered statistics on what players’ preferred yoyo specs were combined with what the “optimal” specs for a yoyo should be to maximize performance. It was released at a time when the Draupnir was really picking up steam and JT wanted to show that monometals could still perform just as well as bimetals. Deceptively simple design, feels good to play, performs as well as I could ever want a yoyo to.

12 Likes

Another banger from mable! GTs in any way shape or form are my favorite. I definitely gotta try something from Japan Technology soon, but I gotta also save for the holidays a little now lol

3 Likes

Today’s yoyo is the Freehand NextGen! The trick is called “hands on your knees” because it is exactly what you do when the yoyo and CW fly out of your hand and all you can do is watch in horror

6 Likes

Love the cat!

1 Like

haven’t learned any gt tricks yet, so i hadn’t noticed it drops from wrist /spirit mount… i feel dumb now, lol.

1 Like

Nah you’re not dumb at all lol, the more you throw the more you’ll start to learn and see all of the ways you can get into a GT. It’s my favorite trick because I think there are endless possibilities to it!

I think we all need padded rooms to play in…lol.

I would love a room with like those colored foam tile mats we had as kids lol. What’s funny is that this FHNG in particular vibed to the point of a little wobble, took it apart completely and fixed it for the most part…but after hitting the concrete it no longer wobbles at all

1 Like

That’s Betsy Lou and the fact that she didn’t attack the yoyo or CW is beyond me, she’s usually impossible to throw around lol

2 Likes

@mable NextGen no longer wobbles. Fixed it! Lmao

2 Likes