Toxic yoyo Strings

The Jenny Project is so amazing Toxic Strings I might even pick up a yelet or 2. Thank You!

I really can not compare ours to others all the companies make really good strings, we have focused on using players in the community to help Design unique strings. we offer strings that are spun tight and a rough feeling to super soft feeling string

Okay thx for the imput which is a string that is in between nylon and polyester?

There’s such a wide range of Toxic strings.

You go from the BG1 (and the slightly tighter-wound but otherwise similar Snakes) which is like a supercharged version of standard poly… whips better, holds tension better, feels better… to the “slick” offerings like Dragon and original Toxic strings. The slick offerings whip like it’s nobody’s business and are durable as heck. A Dragon string will last you until you get bored of it and want to mix it up (or until you just want the white to be fresher!).

As far as I can tell, the only base not covered by Toxic is the really slim string like the G-String SOLO. I think even the Metz “thin” was about as thick as standard poly (with the “thick” being one heck of a plush string!)

Suffice it to say, Toxic are super top-quality. You could always get one of their samplers to see how you like the different formats! I haven’t tried Gr3at Whites yet… pretty keen to give them a go!

GregP, give the Great Whites a shot, they are my favorites out of a series of awesome strings.

1 Like

For anybody that wants to make a direct contribution to Jenny here is a website set up for her

Thanks for the link!

They don’t compare to kitty string. Kitty string is great string, but if you are looking for top of the line then you need Toxic. I’ve tried everything except great whites and their regular string. BG1’s and Snakes are my favorites. They say Snakes are thinner than BG1’s, but Snakes feel thicker to me. I like them both, but if you can only try 1 I would recommend BG1’s. They are by far my favorite string.