Toxic yoyo Strings

new 3a video

Looking AWESOME Elijah!

1 Like

Thanks Mack! See you at PNWR!

New video from ToxicStrings TeamMember, Mack Finley!
Check out a first person view of 3A in “Perspective”!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlVJUfq8kbQ

sunrise flare HazMat

<3

Safari HazMat

Great Whites releasing this Friday!

Prepare yourselves for the Zype strings.
This is a Toxic x Zammy collaboration string developed for my particular taste in string and personal style of throwing.

A small batch was released as samples at PNWR and reviews overall were great with Yoyo stores already wanting in to order batches of it.

Get hyped on Zype.

~Z

Sakura Sessions
Yoyo: One Drop Yo-Yos x ILYY Sakura SE’s
String: Toxic Strings Gr3At Whites
Music: Glassjaw “Two Tabs Of Mescaline”
Player: Mack Finley
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Og7upd3YXTs

Coming soon!

That is so cool.
I love your GR3AT WHITES string
It pretty much is the ultimate combination of silly and strong.

Any news on the Zypes?

Toxic Strings, Onedrop, and YoYo Expert bring you The Jenny Project. This is dear to our hearts and would love to help this family. We are neighbors to Jenny and her son Connor and see the hardships they are having. We would like nothing more than to help them out during this difficult time and thought a fundraiser would be a good idea. Were really hoping the yoyo community can pull together and give a little to this family. Proceeds go to Jenny and her son Conner in their hard times.

Jenny suffers from Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN – a.k.a. The Suicide Disease) and has struggled with this debilitating condition for 20 years. In spite of her chronic pain, Jenny
has excelled as a single mom to her son Connor, whose life is also affected by autism. The effects and hardships due to her last brain surgery have resulted in a bleak situation:
health insurance and almost no income.

TN is a disorder affecting the 5th cranial nerve causing intense lightening like pain to half the head/face of the affected person. The pain is known to be the “worst pain known to mankind” and there is no cure or simple treatment for TN. For Jenny, despite many attempts, no treatment has been successful.

Please find it in your hearts to help out the wonderful lady and her son

1 Like

Where do we learn more?

Right now they are being packaged and they will be sent out to yoyoexpert

Right on. You can count me in for a pack or two. What format do they follow? Are they all their own, or are they like Gr3at Whites, or another product?

These are Ondrop Yelts, that we anodized and are going to be sold at yoyo expert

Here is some more info on why chose to anodize them in this color way

The Jenny Project is a fund-raiser that is going to help a local family that is dealing with Trigeminal Neuralgia, aka ”The Suicide Disease”.

The colors of the YoYo represent several factors in this family life.

Aqua- represents the Trigeminal Neuralgia
Purple- represents Jenny’s favorite color

The String is a unique blue Toxic Gr3At White
that represents Jenny’s son Conner who
has Autism.

2 Likes

Toxic strings how do your strings compare to kitty string or g string ( I know it wil be biased but i just want a comparison)