Toxic yoyo Strings

Will you be making another yoyo? I like my Hazmat a lot.

Woohoo!

Some HazMats

Whoa, super nice!

Thanks Matt

That red and that blue must look great spinning

Here is another SunBurst Fade HazMat

Dope

Some great great ano Jobs coming out!

That is kick***! Will you do ano jobs for other throws?

He has anoā€™d a code1, code2, and I believe multiple cascades

new video from uprising member :smiley:

AWESOME ELIJAH!

1 Like

Is that custom annoā€™d by like Jason Lee? Or is it in-house annodizing?

Evan and his wife are doing these

RebelThrow Presents: A Year Of Rebellion
A yearā€™s end 2012 video compilation/recap.
Favorite excerpts from this last years clip videos.
Itā€™s been a more than amazing year for me, and Iā€™m
excited to see what 2013 has in store as well.
Many thanks to all of you who have supported
me over this last year, you all rock beyond words.
Everyone have a rocking 2013! Throw Hard!!!
http://youtu.be/SifRl_1QEj4

Could I give a suggestion here?
I personally love normal to thin string and from the sounds of it this is going to be a great format of string. Could you make this like the metz and have different thicknesses available (thick, normal, thin?)
Thanks.

Well that would be entirely up to Evan, and if it were to happen it would be a way down the road. For this purpose specifically (my signature string) i have no use for a thinner version. You might actually find that you enjoy this thick version for 1A, half of the material used is a bound or ā€œslickerā€ poly, making a string that is thick but doesnt feel slow or snaggy. im pretty confident there is something to like here for everyone :slight_smile: Thanks for the input however!

Here is another Toxic Ano HazMat

A STRINGS related post:

Tried the BG1 (Yellow Jacket) for the first time today. Iā€™m loving this string so far. Iā€™ve tried any number of strings and this one is the closest to hitting all the right points for me. Thereā€™s still a time and place for lots of my other favourites, but I suspect this will become my go-to string.

Now, about the fact that it only comes in bright yellowā€¦ I understand Brentā€™s reasoning and it IS his signature string after allā€¦ but have pity on a man who enjoys colour-coordinating his throws at and least make a white version! Pity, I say, pity! I love this particular yellow and it works on a bunch of my throws. But it looks awful in a red/white/black yoyo. :slight_smile:

Once Iā€™ve tried the Snakes (havenā€™t yet) I will at least know which of Toxicā€™s lineup is my favourite, and itā€™s the BG1.