Top 3 Most Abstract Things to Explain

Wow man that’s deep. Anyway:

1. How yoyoing is a sport.
  2. Scripting.
  3. The difference between a Les Paul and a generic SG looking guitar you buy at ToysRUs.

To elaborate further, we would be further restricted to when we wanted to travel to if we were using a “time machine” to do the traveling, which would be a spaceship, based on what we have previously mentioned. We can only realistically travel to a point in time where/when that machine already existed. That is becasue we are following the laws of time paradox, where the universe is correcting itself when two of something exists. We already solve this issue ourselves becasue we really just fall out of existance and reappear in the past/future. Our nice little ship on the other hand would be destroyed and we would have to find where it was in the time we just arrived in. We can broaden our options by traveling to a time where the ship was being constructed, or when it was a set of blueprints, becasue we could just build the darn thing again.

What’s that, the third reason why time travel is annoying?

You’re refering to the theory of relativity. Einstein proposed that as an object approaches light speed, time in its frame of reference SLOWS relative to time in a different frame of reference ( like the frame of reference of an object at rest). They have proved this with 2 clocks. 1 on earth, one on a jet plane. Also astronauts fix their clocks so that they are in sync with our clocks on earth. The earth moves fast. lol

What about if there are actual parallel universes/alternative timelines/multiverses or not?

I don’t think reincarnation is the answer because the population on earth increases by around 2% per year.

1. If Abby and Brittany Hensel in general and if they had a kid who’s would it be? (Siamese twins that share 1 set of lady parts) I just found out about these girls on youtube…pretty INSANE.

2. The Universe

3. How the Hurt Locker won 6 oscars???

1. Why Jensen Kimmit is world champion of 1a yoyoing.
  2. What’s after death?

and… this one’s pretty hard: http://www.timecube.com/

Multiverse I can deal with, but what process can lead to an entire split in reality and existence? I believe alternate timelines are total bull.

QFT
Am A Muslim Too :slight_smile: and one of the easiest way o tell u that Islam IS Really The Religion Of Peace Is Samad He Is a Muslim and U Dont See Him Blow Up Him Self In His Yoyo Vids :stuck_out_tongue:

Any who
Uhhmm
1.Why Do Teachers Care If We Did R Homeworks or Not ?!
2.People That Don’t Get It !
3.Why Do Some People HAVE to Be Mean ?!

The Government Commanded All Internet Supplying Companies To Turn It Off

P.S.
I Am Egyptian And I Live In Egypt ;D

“BTW: Time Travel - perfectly real and easily explainable. Go at or near the speed of light for any period of time and you are time-traveling (forward) relative to your starting frame. Only works one way though.”

What Is The One Way ? :slight_smile:

Where babies come from… to kids

That’s the only one I can think of, TBH.

well, when a mommy and daddy love eachother very, very, much…

Don’t you have to believe in parallel if you believe in multiverse?  :-

Well, as of now this thread has become one of the “Most Abstract Things to Explain”

#2. The size of the universe and if there are more than the one we exist in?
#3. Why the good guy/gal always finishes last?

Forgot About 2012 ?!

Because there’s so much debate about it, instead of coming up with my own opinion, I follow a method which gaurentees you won’t look stupid on 2012.

1. Let people know that you think it won’t end, even if you think it really will.
  2. If it doesn’t end, HAHA! People can’t call you stupid 'cause you were right!
  3. If it does end, there won’t be any people to tell you your stupid. Double win!

HAHAHA That Made ME Laugh But Really I Would Like A Full Story :wink:

Personally, I’d rather live my life than debate about 2012, if it comes, it comes… it’s not like you’re debating about whether to jump in front of a car or anything… you have no control over this.

ahem not to be rude, as I love this kinda stuff, but, Shut up pat!!! lol. I agree with your sig… either way, awesome. You are deep pat.

1.why I love yoyoing.
2.what black hops is… (they think I say black ops the stupid game of mindless killing and desensitizing yourself to violence therefore making you more likely to be a criminal later in your life and having no regard for human or animal life, hmm I sound like pat.)
3.why I hate black ops

These are all theories. I’ve also never heard that the universe expands in 1 direction. It would be constantly expanding in all directions. Also these are all in no way necessary to explain because any matter traveling anywhere close to the speed of light would be destroyed.

^Depends on the matter in question. Subatomic matter in general travels at speeds very close to the speed of light, and it doesn’t destroy itself. Now if your talking large space traveling craft then it would need to be able to withstand great ammounts of force the likes of which we haven’t been able to even come close to designing.

I DID say the universe expands in all directions, it does so in the first 3 dimensions XYZ. The last perceivable dimension, time, travels along a ray. Time can only go one direction last I checked.

The subject of matter was human space travel. So I was referring to matter based on that. Obviously.