1. Girls
  2. Time-travel
  3. Stupid people…

What’s yours?

girls
magnets
religion

1. Justin Bieber
  2. Islamic violence (religion of peace?)
  3. Kesha, how is she considered good. worst. artist. ever.

1.colors
2.life
3.smells

girls
speakers
bubble gum (try explaining how it tastes…)

1 Like

Colors
CD-Roms/ Computers in general
Gravity.

Umm, I’m a moslem, and i think you should learn more.
no offense

anyway, for me
love
afterlife
joy

The 60s
ADHD
Color blindness

Thought
Life
Happiness

Lucid Dreaming
Colors
Penrose Figures (Look them up. They’re very interesting)

What does the inside of your nose smell like?

Can an orphan eat at a family restaurant?

T/F – This statement is false.

Those seem pretty abstract to me…

1: Everything
2: Yes
3: Mayonnaise

1 Like

Oops… I forgot about this…

“YOYOSU”

In order of abstract:

1. Women
  2. Gravity
  3. Reality

BTW: Time Travel - perfectly real and easily explainable. Go at or near the speed of light for any period of time and you are time-traveling (forward) relative to your starting frame. Only works one way though.

gravity can easily be explained.

the greater the mass of an object, the greater pull it will have to all surounding objects. the pull is registered as gravity. the force of the pull is weight.

women, (or the connotation that follows)

religion

idiocracy

all things that, without, the minds of people would think faster and better, resulting in a utopia, or a wasteland.

Females

Life

Teenage Girls’ mind

1.People who think they should take away everyone else’s right to access a piece of literature.

2.The thought that every point in your life previously might actually never had happened, and that you only came into existence at that point thinking that it did.

1. That your mind might be different from the rest of the world, which is looking at you in your mental hospital.

I really ignore numbers two and three because I personally don’t wan’t to become insane. Well, in a paranoid way that is. Otherwise I do.

EDIT: (If I’m not all already)

Chris… change that to teenagers mind… even I can’t tell what I’m thinking sometimes. ;D

Anyways… in order of hardness:
1)Love/crushed/girls
2)Thoughts,Dreams
3)Sound/Smell/Taste… you can go it sounds/smells/tastes like XXX but you can’t say something like It’s 2 ft long, if you’re describing an object.

Or the thought that this is your 500239432th life, and you’ve been reincarnated over and over again, and you’ll soon die and be reincarnated…

Or… the thought that you’re still dreaming… and life is a dream, and when you “die” you actually wake up into your real life. Which might be another dream. Inception and all that.

HOW DID YOU GET HERE?

INCEPTION!!!