Titanium anglam. (Multiple topics merged)

It is certainly fair, if I’m discussing my money, and what I’d rather spend it on. I don’t put much weight on the bi-metal aspect, because I’m not all that crazy about the whole bi-metal thing. I personally prefer an all titanium yo-yo. Nothing else in my titanium case has metal other than titanium. So, paying more for a titanium with stainless steel is not ideal for me. If I was into bi-metals, I bet I’d appreciate the difference in price a lot more. If I purchased this, I’d be buying because I’m otherwise interested in the yo-yo. I hope that explains my perspective further.

yes it does. I too would prefer a full titanium, which is why I’m more interested in the zero. However, I hope that the fact that it is bi metal explains PART of the price increase. Because to me the zero would be a better candidate for comparing prices, as they are both full titanium.

Yes. I realize that it being bi-metal is associated with higher production cost, and a higher price. I just checked the price of the zero, and if that’s the full titanium one, I think that’s definitely the one I’m most interested in. The price actually looks pretty decent to me, less than Dazzler, Hyperion and Oxy 9.06 too.

yes that is the full ti one. It is expensive but it isn’t ridiculous to me. Looks very good as well.

I believe that we have reached levels of absolute madness.
I would submit that an object like TISS, for that which is thè precision and realistic working capacity of CNC machines, it is something trivial to design and build (look from 08:57)

https://youtu.be/ZOIWy6MsXOs

then fly over the banality  I read just above concerning the alleged higher quality of these products just because realized in certain countries … just to name the most obvious example,
the China is full industries with machines of this type which doesn’t lack the ability to buy the best available raw materials on world markets.

P.S. As the tool for the extraction of bearings … is not that you are invented nothing new

http://www.ebay.it/itm/ESTRATTORE-BUZZETTI-PER-CUSCINETTI-INTERNI-CARTER-MOTORE-DIAMETRO-8-mm-5000-/271963441406?hash=item3f5248c8fe

If it is so banal; why remark at all?

It is just like some countries and automobiles. The Germans make cars that work. Some countries are noted for their cars spending more time at the mechanic than on the road.  Saying so, however, would be so …banal. Or, would that be cliché?

there aren’t more cars than they spend more time in the mechanic shop or those who go … this happened once, today there only very few corporations that hold a multitude of brand … the  very sure Volvo is owned by the Chinese, Mr. Tata (Indian producer) acquired Jaguar brand, Lamborghini has frames and components Audi / WV and now a Korean car is reliable and quality as a German car… there is only marketing to make a difference.

returning to yoyo today are watching and throwing money on items you think are firsts or inventions worthy of crazy prices … I make an example of all
this yoyo is 2007, a Chinese manufacturer who has made only yoyo high quality, was offered at a lower price of $ 100 and is a yoyo aluminum outer rings brass … many years would pass before the Japanese materialize the bimetallic… here comes The Inca of HICOO

comparison Inca 2007 vs Inca 2009

http://troll.me/images/amazed-face/its-beautiful-thumb.jpg

TISS Premium Black - $900? ???

I will have to agree that reality has left the building. The pricing for these are a lesson in price theory. Its not about cost; it is what the market will bear.

I choose not to pay those prices. To each their own though.

If anyone scores a TISS, I would love to hear how it plays …when you have a chance to put it down.

Agreed. It’s shocking to see any yoyo cost that much. Waaaaay beyond my spending limit on a single yoyo. Just think, Mickeys competition set is worth $2700. Gentry’s by comparison is worth $135. ;D

That being said, I do hope there is someone on here that’s willing to bite the bullet and buy one. Would be interesting to hear their thoughts on it. Where’s stickman when you need him?

I just WISH that the Black Anglam Zero was cheaper. It looks so darn good.

I guess we know what Middle Eastern royalty is throwing this year.

Played Michael Nakamura’s at Worlds for a few minutes. It was really fun. Need anymore description?

How could one ask for more than “it was really fun”? That has to be the most informative thing I have read in …ages.

You da’ man.

1 Like

To me, it played really similar to the original Anglam. Floaty and able to shred through speed combos.

1 Like