Throws That Dont Get Enough Credit

only because they are the best modding yoyo, not in play.

I’m with Sanchez202 in that I think the SPYY “Dynamo” is a very under appreciated YoYo.
It’s one of my standard carry around throws and can’t understand why it’s not much more popular than it is. It’s my favorite SPYY YoYo, but I have not had the opportunity to try the “Amplifier” yet.

I also believe that the X Cube “Aware” is a very underrated throw. It’s also got some of the best colorways available.

They are still talked about.

those are not underrated.

I would say the Madhouse Compulsion.

there are so many non c bearing yoyos out there that aren’t fixed axel or duncan.

1 Like

General yo, like CLYW, don’t sit on the shelves for very long. As soon as I hear of any kind of general yo drop, they’re gone before I can even react.

Yeah, I think they are overrated.

RecRev is my favorite company but people think that because they sell their yoyos cheap that they arnt worth anything.

Ah hale no. They live up to the hype bro

What did you just say?

??? I am confused on that post.
General Yo is an amazing company, but also very small. They have some small hype, but deserve a lot more praise compared to what they get. Their throws go really quick, because they are so limited. They defined ‘‘smooth’’, and will be a company that I always buy from.

1 Like

Well, it could possibly be because the owner was a notoriously bad trader/scammer for years. I know I for one will never throw a rec-rev because of this, even if he creates the best throw known to man.

Even though he pumps out awesome throws, whenever I play them I just think about how bad he is.

All yyf and spyy

I feel people are the same now with VsNyyc. Cause any problem people start to go away from a great yoyo. Only Vsnyyc i tried was a flying hut and I did like the shape a lot it was a very nice stable yoyo. So i’m adding them as well

There is only really one person on this board who think MYY’s are bootlegs.

Please, please, please do not tell me Vs. Newtons are underrated.

Spyy, totally. YYF no, YYF gets waaayyyy to much publicity, and their throws are overrated.

sheesh let the guy have his own opinion.

God-Tricks.

If the designs were released by C3 then people would be raving about them, but because they have basically no marketing in the West they’re largely ignored.

Top Yo and YOYOFFICER look like they could be in the same boat but I’ve never personally tried any of them.