Most underrated yoyos

I was throwing this today, and It blows me away that people arent drooling for them.
What yoyo in your opinion is too often overlooked even though its amazballs?

12 Likes

Duncan Freehand AL
MikeMonty Memento v2

I feel like these should get mentioned more.
Amzeballs especially at the price they sell at.

5 Likes

Couldn’t agree more I was throwing mine yesterday and it’s such a great throw. Forgiving shape and lots of power, it’s a trick demon!

2 Likes

iYOYO SPiNMASTER X especially now at the new discounted price. I’m not the biggest V fan, but I’ll make an exception for this one, the machine polycarbonate grinds really good and probably the best finger spin yoyo I’ve thrown. It just plays amazballs all around.

5 Likes

Would anyone put a Duncan Barracuda or MYY Hotdigity in this category?

5 Likes

Honestly I’d put majority of Magicyoyos in this category

11 Likes

ooh im loving the @anon17117379 memento (1st run b-grade)
and @sfyoyos motive, both of which are a underrated IMO.

2 Likes

I’m only new and only have a few yo-yos but I would have to say the glow arrow by YYF is underrated as a plastic.
It’s weight rings make it spin for ages and it’s quite stable.

3 Likes

Ended up picking up a used siren v2 as part of a bst bundle. Easily became one of my favorites almost immediately. If anyone is looking for an undersized organic, I would highly recommend

2 Likes

I agree all MYY i own don’t get enough credit compared to the high end throws. HotDigitty, Avocado V2, and Shark N12 are amazing and you get all 3 for under $70.

And i agree with the Ti Dream being amazing. Was my first Ti i picked up in a biddle and it’s amazing in every way.

To contribute something original I’ve been playing my Winglet by ZeroGravity and it really is a very nice throw for the price. Spins well and is very balanced. Excellent EDC for my subway commute.

5 Likes

Duncan tourney

7 Likes

Seriously!
The ti dream has my vote for most underrated titanium by far. Competes with the $500 ones imo

8 Likes

Having just bought loads of Duncan’s, I think all the new Duncan lineup is underrated.

(Well at least the ones I have tried anyway)

Freehand AL, Tourney, Grasshopper GTX, Haymaker X, Orbit

8 Likes

I see a lot of love for various OD models, and Projects have definitely been getting a lot of attention lately, but the 54 is very under appreciated in my opinion. Both for its history (first SE yoyo) and because it plays damn well.

9 Likes

Add the orbital gtx to that list

5 Likes

I must agree with the OG post about the Ti Dream. It is a criminally-underrated yo-yo. I have owned over 20 Ti yo-yo’s and the Dream is one of the best out there. The quality is as good as Japanese Ti throws, The Ti-Dream stands up, or surpasses many of my other Ti “keepers” that cost considerably more. I generally do not keep more than one of any yo-yo. The Dream is an exception. I have three. It is that good.

My underrated yoyo: Yoyomonster New Agonist. Every bit as good as anything YYR has made. Fabulous.

7 Likes

Now that GZR 54 is one of the most underrated OneDrops’s ever made. But I am biased.

4 Likes

Have you tried the hydrangea Laurus yet? It’s supposed to be made by the same people who did the agonist.

3 Likes

I feel like the One Drop VTWO is completely off everyone’s radar. I’m guessing that its high price tag and modest aesthetics is what puts people off.

8 Likes

VTWO oh lord. If I knew what I know now. I would have stopped buying when I bought the VTWO and I would just have 1 yoyo and would have been as happy. Haha

5 Likes