Most underrated yoyos

Yoyobrothers Voyage blew me away. It remains my favorite bi-metal of all time. That being said, I still want to try more :wink:

5 Likes

The Voyage had great aesthetics, but I couldnā€™t get past its shockingly low weight. I have a G2 Elite, and at 62g it is as low as I would want a bi-metal to go.

5 Likes

Itā€™s funny because that weight is why I love it. Maybe because it doesnā€™t feel like every other bi-metal Iā€™ve tried. G2 Elite though, thats on the gotta try it list!

3 Likes

g2 Banshee and Banshee SSā€¦because all the praise in the world still wouldnā€™t be enough.

8 Likes

I was going to say the same thing. Yoyobrothers voyage is amazing. I like it a lot more than the typical bi-metal hype monsters like draupnir and hummingbird.

2 Likes

Any yo-yo you like that was yesterdayā€™s news. Thatā€™s a lot, there a many fantastic yo-yos that have been made, and a lot are still in circulation.

1 Like

Gotta agree with this. The voyage is insane, one of the few full size bimetals that are that light (I think it is the lightest full size bimetal ever) and itā€™s still manages to be very stable while playing super fast. But I do love myself some really light throws hahaha

2 Likes

Another reason something can be underrated is because they were a small run. Only a few people can even try it. It would be fair to say which widely available yo-yo is underrated.

3 Likes

it made me so happy to read @dizzo 's comments about the Ti Dream. I have one, think it is amazing, but, always wondered why people generally donā€™t think of it as being worthy of being grouped with the more popular titaniumsā€¦

3 Likes

Small run or just plain obscure. My JT Tantalizing definitely falls under that category. Obscure and amazing.

8 Likes

Just picked up the magic Yoyo Focus Z 01ā€¦ for 40 bucks itā€™s prolly the best cheap bimetal everā€¦ I am a G2 enthusiast and love boutique Yoyos but this thing is solidā€¦ nimble on the string, fast, smooth and snappy responseā€¦ A great underrated Yoyo

8 Likes

MYYā€™s are often fantastic bargains.

3 Likes

I was just throwing mine. I love it. Definitely one of my favorites. It wouldnā€™t be sold in the YYE shop if those guys thought it was a junky knock-off.

2 Likes

Looks like a good yoyo! I like how part of the weight are moved slightly inwards to string plane, like some of the ODs

1 Like

MYY V3 is a superduper throw. It plays plays amazing. Super underated.

2 Likes

Agree entirely on the VTWO comment

3 Likes