Throwing at work?

Anyone else get to throw at work?

I work in an office environment, any chance I get between meetings or no ones looking I get a few tricks in.

Be curious if anyone else does this and what you do!!

15 Likes

I throw after I eat my lunch for a bit each day just a nice calming activity before going back to work also work in office environment

5 Likes

If I ever get fired I’m going to throw on my way out lol

7 Likes

I to work in an office and am able to throw quite a bit between meetings. Also on breaks and lunch.

11 Likes

Same here i work AAA driver dispatch and enjoy the breaks

6 Likes

Lol good one

3 Likes

I work at a pizza place and if there’s nothing in the oven then i bring a yoyo out to have a bit of fun. Had a customer claim I was blocking there path once though… Which i was later told by a manager who claimed that I wasn’t. I don’t know. But I’m thinking i might start going out back to throw now.

7 Likes

6 Likes

I do all the time, as long as it’s not distracting me from my duties and am in a safe enough area to do it, I’ll do it. My coworkers enjoy seeing the tricks.

11 Likes

I also get to throw at my job. I try not to do it for too long if work is slow, but if we’re busy I can squeeze in a trick or two between tasks.

9 Likes

Thats great its very calming too depends what work line u have it kinda relaxes the time

5 Likes

These days I work from home mostly and my office is where I keep/display my yo-yos.

9 Likes

Used to work at Guitar Center, didn’t have much time for throwing besides on my break. Now I’m a Realtor and have the luxury of working from home most of the time, so YES. I also throw during the downtimes/when no one is coming through during my open houses.

10 Likes

Awesome good for u

5 Likes

Cool!

1 Like

I currently work in an office 2 days per week and home 3 days per week. At home I throw a lot. When I’m in the office, I’m really trying to maximize that time since I have so little of it, so I usually don’t wind up throwing. I do throw a bit on my commute, mostly while waiting on train platforms.

5 Likes

In the break room if no one is around and sometimes when I am waiting for guests to show up for an activity. I work in the recreation department of a huge resort. I tried to teach my boss and he got a few throws in but wasn’t really interested.

3 Likes

Sometimes, especially if nobody is in, or waiting on hold etc. Good time to work on a specific element or trick.

2 Likes

I work in an office setting most of the time (also work from home or on site as well, depends on the day!) Started yoyoing at work when I quit smoking cigarettes, I told my manager…look, same break but I’m yoyoing instead of smoking! I was given the support and that was almost 6 years ago now! Still throwing strong and not smoking, during on and off hours :sunglasses:

11 Likes

That’s great! Congrats on quitting! I quit 9 years ago, best choice I ever made

6 Likes