Throwing at work?

Yeah I definitely throw at work but I keep it to brake time.

2 Likes

I run a water plant. If things are slow and Iā€™m there alone Iā€™ll throw. Donā€™t do it very often though. Usually donā€™t bring a yoyo to work.

3 Likes

I love sneaking in a couple of tricks every now and again. Work at a computer all day I figure itā€™s actually a healthy habit

8 Likes

I work from home, and have made it a habit to get up and give myself a small standing break. Usually throw then. Though I do like using a responsive yoyo at my desk while training my coworkers, they havenā€™t picked up on the bearing noise.

3 Likes

I work from home now, I often throw during meetings with my airpods on.
I would say that meetings have made me a better player. The business-value of these meetings, however, is questionable.

11 Likes

When I moonlight as a keyboardist I throw on stage between sets. Itā€™s all the same territory really, entertaining people!

Ivan

5 Likes

Bonus show.

2 Likes

We have a lot of time between shows some days, so I try to throw some loops during those breaks.

5 Likes

All the time! I work in an office and throw fixed axle if I need to be quiet as possible and my Toonie pocket throw when I can!

4 Likes

I have the toonie also. Such a cool low key throw!!

3 Likes

Fits perfectly in that small pocket on jeans and is super comfortable in the pocket. Plays great too! Love it!

4 Likes

If time allows, I throw in some work between yoyoing.

9 Likes

I work in the operating room and regularly throw after I set my case up while waiting for my patient to roll in. That and while the room is being cleaned. Iā€™ve learned quite a few tricks on work timešŸ˜Ž.

3 Likes

I usually have a throw with me at work but since I have to maximize my time uh, working, while at work, I rarely throw. Even at home I rarely throw more than a few moments during the workday, partly out of principle.

6 Likes

I have my own office and throw all the time lol.

Some days i get more throws in than work :wink:

These three Superblackā€™s live on my desk. Will eventually add the Bolt 2 as well lol

8 Likes

I throw at work pretty regularly. It would be kinda weird if I didnā€™t though! :sweat_smile:

18 Likes

This was the smile I needed this morning

1 Like

I run an ice cream catering company and try to throw when im out in between bookings.
i also get all my new throws sent to my office so that i can play with them as soon as they arrive.
People around the office know that if its a small box its probs for me lol. ā€œWelp hereā€™s another yoyo for Joe!ā€ " Dang Joe how many yoyos does one person need?!" ā€œHey Joe show this delivery guy your yoyo skillsā€

7 Likes

An ice cream catering company!?!

You are living my 10 year olds dream

5 Likes

Iā€™m 71 and I still enjoy ice cream!!! :wink:

4 Likes