this was awesome.!! yoyoing in school

YES!!! I AM SOOO HAPPY!!! FINALLY a yoyoer in utah who lives by me!! well it started in the commons, i saw him yoyoing and i asked if i could try he said i could if i guve him a quarter so i did and everything started from there, we had a huge crowd around us! IT WAS AWESOME! ;D ;D ;D

I also live in Utah. Do you live in Northern or Southern Utah? I’m from Northern Utah

I really do not know what is but a women teachers hate YoYo’s!! When ever I go to a class with man teacher they are amused by my YoYoing but oppisite for the women!!!

i live in northern utah to! Layton utah

i live in st. george utah!
it’s pretty clutch.

hmmmm, well last month while I was waiting for my brothers tennis class to be over I went outside the court and took out my dm then a guy walks by while I was practicing some gts and he AWWWWWWWWWWWED.

I yoyo at work, some kids come in and are really impressed. Older people say my yoyo is a cheater because of it’s ball bearing. Unfortunately I didn’t start to get very good with Yoyos until I finished highschool.

Maybe next year at college I’ll be turning heads?

Lol, my friend once said,

If you ever get a girlfriend because of your yoyo, I’m going to kill myself

lol.

I agree too. Like the guys are really impressed of me yoyoing, but the girls just call me show-off. :-[

The girl i like thought it was cute…
anyways keep yoyoing in public