this was awesome.!! yoyoing in school

welll. boing e boing is a crowd pleaser, it’s hard to master, but for some reason people just can’t wrap their head around the trick.

Especially for the smart people in the crowd, 4a pwns people’s minds.

I know I’ve been thinking 4A for a long time too. That’s why I just bought the BigYo right now! But anyways thanks for the ideas people!

5A too! Especially when your doing some 1A and in the middle of the combo just throw in 5A… I just got down Tie McClellan’s (BeverChakus) 5A magic knot… People go crazy…

cool

I was yoyoing during lunch and there was a crowd of people around me gasping and all…

…then the principal came…

Then she said, looks like you are doing a yoyo show here! I said yes and I did a barrel rolls combo…She seemed pretty amazed :wink:

Awesome! That kind of stuff always feels good.

I’m only in 7th grade and in middle school there are always the “social classes”. Either you are a nerd or a prep or a poser. But in my school it is a little different. There are the “yoyoers”(or so we were told). In 6th grade I started to bring my butterfly to school(back when the cradle was the hardest trick ever)and then about 6 of my friends started to start yoyoing!(I think i am starting a trend here!) so eventually we started getting better and better and got better yoyos(mine is currently the DV888)and we started getting an audience. By the way if you can do walk the dog you are considered a “yoyo master”. I even got asked out because I taught her how to do the sleeper. So now here I am now with my popularity level up 110% just thanks to yoyoing!!!

What music do you guys suggest for my performance?
I thinking of Stronger by Kanye West. But it has a lot of bad words though.

You could get the radio edit…

hehe i yoyo at grade 12
i was really nerves but in there first there where like pufffffff a yoyo
made some tricks and there where like :o
after that they just keep asking me to bring it to school lol :stuck_out_tongue: and play some trick

You could also use the Daft Punk remix. There is nothing offensive in it by my standards. Plus, if you need a two minute song you can clip the first minute and a half for a perfect two minute song.

Pretty much the same thing happened to me except all the guys and girls thought I was a total moron nerd. Lol! :smiley: I was doing all these slacks, whips, brent stoles, revolutions, warning line, suicides, and the whole class starts booing me! Now everybody makes fun of me and tries to jack my yoyo. It is pretty sad/funny/mean acually. All the 8th graders make fun of me for it (I am in 8th grade), yet all of the 6th graders think it is the coolest thing on the planet! I allways ate alone at lunch because I never really had any friends but now all I do is hang with the 6th graders teaching them tricks at lunch. And now that I hang with 6th graders all the 8th graders hate me even more and make fun of me even more! Lol! I wish I went to your school! :smiley:

Too bad I am the only yoyoer in the school. (or atleast I was untill I started teaching the 6th graders basic tricks) I guess now I can only say I am the only advanced yoyoer in the school.

p.s. I am home from school because I am sick today.

All right, nice Mitch! I think I’m gettin the radio edit then. I didn’t know there was a radio edit actually. ;D

alright i already wrote about my experience (second one on this thread) and i thought i would just tell a little more. besides the fact that my seminary teacher gave me money to get him a yoyo, i have really come a long way. when i showed him the tricks in seminary i was using a yomega xodus just doin the basics like trapeze, baby in the cradle, dizzy baby and elevator, that kinda stuff. since then all the kids at my school have gone friggin nuts over yoyos! i mean it’s pretty awesome. i don’t mean to brag, but i am pretty much a huge trend setter. Like i got a new breed so i could start getting better and all these kids are going crazy. so then i come back from christmas break and i suppose santa’s elves had been busy makin yoyos because a BUNCH of kids had all these yoyos like lyns and DMs. since then i’ve gotten a BOSS and just yesterday i ordered a 2010 G5 with rice stacks. it should be cool.
anyways, kids at school who’re always dawgin on yoyos just doit because they’re obviously jealous that they don’t have a sweet yoyo or skills. they’re mad because they just suck. :’( ha thankyou for your time. :wink:

Look for radio edit, or the “Clean” Version

I love yoyoing on that song: Kid Sister-Pro nails(Rusko remix).It’s good either you play fast or slow.
Hmm I yoyo in school when we have P.E. and it’s cold outside to play basketball or football.I noticed that people love all slacks,whips etc, and also more technical tricks.They think that you’ll get into a knot but you don’t and they like it.Arm grind ,eli hops,mach 5 and sidestyle playing (i can’t do it very well) always amazes people :slight_smile:

yeah i yoyo in public all the time ^___^ just trying to land new tricks almost every day not that i do but it try^___^
lol…people all ways ask me is that a professional yoyo and am like ummm no…lol am all ways lost
on that question and ive only had like on person ask me if am a pro and that really made my day^___^
but i said no because am not and am not going to be lying to them…
but i get a bit nervous when i yoyo and get a little crowed because i try to land every trick perfect
wild forgetting that no one yoyos in East Los Angeles (well at least i think no one yoyos) :-
so it doesn’t really matter on what i do because no one know about string tricks(AT ALL!..lol) all they know is the beginner trick like walk the dog, rock the baby, around the world and so on…
so anything satisfies them…well at least anything new to them which is basically everything^___^

keep yoyoing in school everyone. I saw a student of mine yoyoing a while bick and that made me want to do it. So i bought a FHZ, thats how I got started.

everyday at reading. my teacher says “yoyo time!” and i do everytrink i know and they are like wow omfg!!! and they grab my yoyo and touch it! it gets weird