this was awesome.!! yoyoing in school

There are metal YYJ’s and Andre uses a Dark Magic, aluminum rings and a plastic body. Again same with speeder, it was used to win 3 worlds in a row MICKEY IS BEAST!

Im pretty sure the whole yyj team uses yyj yoyos…

And I think Augie won the 04’ nats with a Dark Magic…

Mickey won Worlds three years in a row with a Speeder. Eric Koloski used a New Breed to get 8th place this year. Grant Johnson is using a Legacy at just about every contest.

in closing,
YOYOS ARE CLUTCH! 8)

1 Like

Me and the kid above YOYO at school

same here ecept i cant even use them till after school >:-( and i carry metals to school(im not scared)and i have to yoyo in pine needeles because i dont want to yo over concrete

“hitching to this post”

My principal lets me do anything(pretty much) because i was yoyoing(guess when, in spanish) and our principal walked by. I thought i was going to het detentions. Then he said walk the dog. I did an arm grind. We have tile floors. He was amazed. Now we are kinda like friends.

My teacher asked the whole class to show like our speciality or something…
Some of my friends dance, and sing, and draw…
I said yoyo…
And the teacher told me to show tricks…
I just did trapeze and everyone is amazed…
And I do eli hops, and impress them more.
I did some combos, and Boing-e boing
I failed at the boing-e-boing but they still like “Whoa…”
LOL…
Well if I show them like buddha’s revenge, cold fusion, kwijibo…
They’re not really impressed… ;D

You guys are very lucky, on my school every1 is nice to each other, but if someone does anything that isnt well know like diabolo they start saying that is lame or something like that. So I don’t even try, my yoyo would probably get taken away. (stupid school).

But my friends are cool with it, they are impressed.

Don’t worry, the world isn’t accepting of different things at first. Just bring it and do some simple tricks like whips with the diabolo or behind the back catch and they will soon appreciate it and eventually, some new apprentices.

Oh yeah…
Once I play yoyo in front of kids…
And I do string tricks…
And they said that I sucks…
Like this, “My cousin is better because he can do the swinging thing(Around the world) and Rock the Baby”
LOL…
When I show them that trick they still say that I sucks

i get alot of attention while playing yoyo… from my cat! sh** this cat is ruining, almost about every single throw! haha… still, my cat is insane sweet :wink:

well i yo-yo in school but sadly i go to a private school so the teachers are all like hey you cant do that here! the only teacher who likes it is my history/science/a bunch of other stuff but thats only because shes my grandma lol. my friends at school are amazed when i do a bind return.lol.

the only place where i get attention is in costa rica on vacation.(we go every 2 yrs). the waiters at the hotel always try to use my lunatic and say like im amazing but then cant get it up because its non-responsive lol. the trick that people like the most from me is the zipper lol.

my homeroom teacher took away my DM for a week lol

me and my friends are in the talent show every year

it is still a very commanding and insane to prohibity that. why shouldn’t kids at a school could do some yoyo ? (now why is the statue of liberty build in your country?) :wink:

History of the Americas. It was a break and my teacher has ADD so he was like WHOA! :stuck_out_tongue:

lol

Oh yeah one time, I pulled out my Legacy, and tried playing with it. Next thing I know is that people were all around me. Then one teacher came in and I thought I was going to be in trouble then she was all like, “I would cry if you didn’t go to the Multi-Cultural Night”. And so I need to like practice and stuff so I actually was thinking of something that would make the crowd go crazy. It’s going to be at March 23 so if you have an idea of something that would really make the crowd go crazy please suggest. Besides 1A tricks.