Things you hate and pet peeves

I’m a teenager and believe me not all teenagers are obnoxious and loud mouthed (most of them are though)

One of my biggest pet peeves is when teenage couples are super into each other, I’m sorry but your relationship is going to last maybe 3 months oh and when people cut me off when I’m driving that really ticks me off.

On that note, I get annoyed at the couples I see who cant stop kissing and hugging and gazing into each other eyes. I understand that you love each other, but must you constantly do this in front of everyone? It makes things uncomfortable…

J

Especially of your hanging out with them.

Oh gosh yes…I know the feel.

That really hurt my feelings. I actually respected you…

Yeah, I don’t understand how they don’t know that.

Eh, me too.

My brother?

I can’t stand it when people just assume gender roles, like they always think girls have to be one way, and guys have to be another, and when someone is different, people criticize them for that. :-\

I was at a party and there were a bunch of guys and one girl who liked this one dude there and to quote one of the guys “They make everyone here feel like a third wheel.”. xD

So true

I hate people who…

-Make fun or judge of special needs people, it Literally Pis*es me off, cause they dont understand what they are going through.

-When people are left out or excludid, i absaloutely hate it becuase it makes the person who is being excluded or left out on a lower level.

Wow, did the girl like you. :wink:

I don’t hate em, I dislike people who do that.

Respect the special needs people!

They didn’t get that way on purpose!

Homophobia is a big one, and so is being told “you’re welcome” before I can say thank you. I work as a bellhop at a hotel so not getting tipped for carrying luggage irks me.

-The question “How are you?” Unless it’s someone you are close with, Few people really care about how you are doing.

-the vast majority of small talk.

-getting a knot. Taking it out. Throwing my yoyo again just to bind badly and end up with another knot.

-arrogance and ignorance

-I really don’t like talking on the phone.

I had a thread called “Don’t You Hate” and it was a forum game with the same concept as this… lol why did it get deleted. It had like 60 pages or so :frowning:

Jocks… uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. idk

Naw I never talked to her and I don’t think hardly anyone else did.

Haha. :stuck_out_tongue:

I hate the “how high can we go” thread

so much

arrogance, ignorance, and hypocrisy

“Hate Threads”