Dont ya just hate that?

this is a list, a forum game really, of pet peevish type things that leave you frustrated, but are funny when you look back on them, or happens to someone else… lol

you go to sit on the john, and you find out the toilet paper is empty

when you want a small coffee, you stop at starbucks and realize you have to call it a 'tall" coffee

continue

when you go to a store and then get home and realize you forgot to get something.

When you’re talking about something really important, and people keep interrupting you.

Sitting on the sofa, minding your own business, dog napping on either side of you, and they are taking turns breaking wind, with no noise!

When ur at subway and you dont like a certain sause and you order that sause

When your dad is watching The O’Reily Factor or Pardon the Interruption.

When people complain about insignificant things.

^^^^I don’t mind O’Reily. And we don’t even have cable.

When you think you posted a good comment on FunnyJunk and you end up getting 20 red THUMBS.

@ sirnaq … its supposed to be so that you laugh at it after its over, if it was really a big deal, then it wouldnt be funny later

when you take a nasty spill on your bike and get up with hardly a scratch, but you can pick a disposable razor off the ground and slice your finger and bleed like niagra falls

Example:

Here’s two:

1.When you forget something the second after you think about it or someone tells you it.

2.When you put some music on and then do something on the internet and the song/album ends, and you don’t even remember hearing it.

When people make pet peeve threads

3 Likes

When people feel the need to quote a very long post in it’s entirety to reply to it, often times with a one line response.

This. Or at least reply to each point individually.

Kids who think they’re so tough for bullying kids have their size and weight.

Happened to me once; big fat bully didn’t like me, I didn’t like him. He pinned me against the wall and I started tickling him. I’ve never seen such a big dude melt like that.

Anyways:
Dontnyou hate it when your magazine subscription sends you emails of filled with spoilers.

when you pull a yoyo out of your pocket and it doesnt have a string attached

when you go to work (or school) and forget your lunch

When you pull a string out of your pocket and it doesn’t have a yoyo attached

1 Like

When your dog (or cat if your unlucky) chews something imortant…
Like you’re english homework… Or your cellphone.