Don't you hate it when...

This is where you post annoying things that happen.
Example: don’t you hate it when you have a nosebleed and you sneeze?

(Owen) #2

dont you hate it when posts like this are made?

Don’t you hate it when you hold the door open for someone and they don’t even say thank you -.-.

Don’t you hate it when a turtle steals your clothes and doesn’t say “Ima biggold chicken”

Don’t you hate it when you get down to do a skate trick, think you gonna do awesome,study on it,watch videos, put way to many commas,then once you go do the trick, you chicken out.

Don’t you hate it when people post relentless “my bearing…” threads

Don’t you hate it when your bearing gets stuck…

One of my pet peeves. This and people who don’t give you a courtesy wave when you make room for them to merge into your lane when you’re driving.

Actually, just people failing to offer thanks in general.

Yuki

don’t you hate it when you get the flu a month after taking a flu shot that is supposed to stop that specific strand? and at the same time having a sinus infection? ANNDDD throwing up all the medications to make you better? yeah that’s my story of today.

ouch :-X :-X

Don’t you hate it when you randomly get a knot on your yoyo out of the blue. >:(

I’d accept never getting a wave if everyone was willing to just use their freaking signals >.<*
Yeah, I hate it when that happens.

Don’t you hate it when you let someone use your yo-yo and they end up smashing it into the floor or ground leaving a huge ding.

(LordCanti) #13

Don’t you hate it when you do a super epic trick that blows your mind and fail on the bind

yes… very much.

(Erik Kerber ) #15

Yes I hate that very much.

Dont you hate it when your expecting a yoyo and that’s the day the mail is late

Don’t you hate it when something is being shipped to you and it is a week late.

(Owen) #17

Dont you hate it when USPS screws up?

(LordCanti) #18

Don’t you hate it when you think it’s Friday but it’s actually Wednesday.

Don’t you hate it when you pour cereal on your bowl, but there is no milk -.-

Are you sure you didn’t switch the two? Or when you put salt on your cereal.