The YYE Holiday Throwdown / Poetry Slam

Yeah I was just going to ask when the next deadline is, well I have to face Lefty T__T.

Technically you’re not supposed to have any edits

Nope, still the same. Battles are comparing yoyoing skills, not video quality skills :stuck_out_tongue:

Finals should be 1 minute though

Anyways, looks like I underestimated you one too many times :smiley: but that wont happen this round :wink:

Just to clarify we’re in semis, right?
There are 30 second vids for semis.

He said this is really just the semi finals, so 30 sec videos!

OMG SOOOOOO SORRY GUYS IVE BEEN UNDER SO MUCH SCHOOL WORK ALL WEEK. But now its spring break and all is good. Let me clarify some things

Winners- Chill for a while, I want the Loser’s Bracket people to catch up a bit so theres no delay for the final round

Losers (That sounds mean i sorry :wink: )- Since people might be busy over the break, I’m gonna be pretty chill on the deadline. Send your videos to Andy by April 13th

Spring Break starts at different times for everyone. Mine isn’t for like 2 weeks :stuck_out_tongue:

And I was looking forward to that 1 month break before finals(if I won semis) :smiley:

yeah i was thinking about people who might have their break next week, so they would have this week to work on their vids can chill during the break

We should make it to were the finals for winners and losers (semis of the tournament) coincide. That way the absolute final round can be hit in stride. Without confusion or delay.

2nd this, and yeah Spring break is different for most people, so it wouldn’t match up for everyone unfortunately.

The other finalist of the losers bracket would be the loser of the winners bracket finals sooo

^Losers bracket has 5 rounds left. Including upcoming. Yet winners is in it’s finals. We might not get to have semis of the tournament completely coincide, but the least we could do is get them close. Seems kinda jumbled that semis are now and then like 8 weeks later as well.

It’s like having the Sweet 16 then jumping the the Round of 32. Fast forward and your in the Final Four. But I skipped the Elite 8.

^those are NCAA Men’s basketball national tournament references.

Well yeah that is why Lefty said that the losers needed to catch-up first.

So who do you guys think is going to get the free crocostrings pack?

Andy or witlessone

Not me

I second the Andy or Witlessone assumption.

bring it on, I can still come back from the losers bracket XD

That is true your vid was really good.

But in the second vid his yoyo kept going out of frame. Killed his chances. (For that round)

ME

JK. I'm not that good.