Yo-Yo Tournament! *Full!*

Hey. I was thinking on having a Yo Yo Tournament on the forums here. Now i know that its been tried countless times and Only Actually worked a few, But i am willing to put in the time and effort to make this work. Please PM me If you are Interested. Here are a few simple things That i want to make clear,

1.This is going to work Bracket style. If you lose your out. If you win, You move on to the next round

2.This is limited to 8 people! (including myself) i will edit this thread as people join letting you know how many open spots there are.

3.Your video Should be one throw with no editing. (other than music and titles)

4.For the first round I will draw names from a hat to decide who will face off against who.

5.If you are unable to Submit your video by a certain date The other player will Go on to the next round an you will forfeit. (This will prevent lazy people from being lazy)

6.You will only be allowed in if you Pm me! Comments on this thread will not count!

7.Each Battle will be decided through a poll on the forums

8.I will find a little something for the winner :wink:

UPDATE!!: If you cant send your videos in by the set date please pm me with a reason. If it is acceptable i can hold of your battle until you are ready.

The Semi Final battles will be:
Superstar Vs Torque
Goch Vs Grandma
PLEASE GET YOU VIDEO IN BY WEDNESDAY OF NEXT WEEK! THAT IS NEXT WEDNESDAY!

Contestants:
1.Oldyoyograndma
2.Superstar615
3.Yogoch
4Torque_Yo

Are regens allowed?

No…

can i be in the tournament

PM sent. Good luck to all.

Superstar said I should join, still not sure though…

I’d like to join. :smiley:

You should…

If you want in act now! only one spot left!

i dont want to join

Thanks for the info?..

Dont talk to me like that

Calm yourself, haha

Hay, could I be in it?

Yes you may

Shot you a PM, hope its not too late.

So, any info?

Bump! yoyomonkeys video is in!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QNj-8iUNts

1 Like

Arussell, you just made my day with that song choice. ;D BUT, whoever posts the poll thread, IDK if you still need a language warning when its bleeped out.

I doubt it. But yeah, that is an epic song!