The YYE Holiday Throwdown / Poetry Slam

Hey, you might be!

Hehe dont forget about everyone in the loser’s round giving it there 100% :wink:

WHAT ARE U TRYING TO SAY BRO?

I’m not trying to say anything but, if I must go into deeper detail:

kclejeune’s first video (lazy) was pretty good. Earned my vote for that round. In his next video, when he faced andy569, his yoyo kept going in and out of frame. Which made his tricks harder to see because you had to almost guess what he is doing in the tricks. His camera was to close. It made voting for andy569 easier. You could see what was going on, plus the tricks were nice.

Basically I’m saying that in this contest if you can’t tell what the contestant is doing, or see the tricks, It will make voting for the other guy easier. People say don’t vote for the better video vote for the tricks, but if I can’t see your tricks then what’s the point. At least have the whole trick in frame or close to it. I don’t need or want to see your knees,but I’d love to see the trick your doing.

Hope you understand.

Like bcmaddog’s Instagram! BC, if you’re reading this, don’t be offended. Very good tricks, but you stand like 6 inches from the camera haha.

I was just jokin lol

^Whatevs

Lefty, so when are the actual dates for video submissions.

hasn’t been decided for us yet

So is the thread going to be posted today?

whaaaa when were these due o.O

losers round: yesterday.

um what

Don’t worry you are not in this particular round so you’re good. Check the bracket and you will see

Did u quit or something? Cuz i dont think I have yours.

Actually. I dont have anyones, not even leftys…

You don’t have mine because Mazdarx forfeited so I didn’t think I needed to turn in a video.

I didn’t use my last one, so I’m going to use that one.

So do I win O.o?

I can assure you I sent my video a long time ago

When is winners?

So did this just crash and burn or what?

Im posting vids later tonight