The YYE Holiday Throwdown / Poetry Slam

Could we stop advertising ourselves and get on with the names and Throwdown. I can’t wait to see if I can get in and do a vid for this. I still say we do pre-06 words style routines, it would be SO mean yet cool, to see the improv we could do. Still, can’ wait~ I have a chilling feel about this~

… Not sure what thAt is. But I’m super excited too.

I’d be up for it but after one solid 2 minute video I’d pretty much be out of moves. :stuck_out_tongue:

Is it gunna be 2 minutes? Or 30 seconds?

Should be

15 second clip.
Then a 30 second

And for the last 1 minute…

Ok

Yeah no…

And lol at your butthate on nardcopter, I’ve seen his and kclejeune’s IGs and they’re both really good, and kclejeune can do the speed cube stuff too

Um…guys. Watch somebody like Yee or someone who has competed since '02 and wipe the floor with us all…IG all you want, it’s what the voters want and say. Boom. pew pew, Shots fired, but with facts. Meanwhile, in Soviet Russia, I am charging cam battery while waiting for Christmas and the Dark One to deliver gifts.

Why are you acting like you’re in charge of this?

Everyone else is suggesting, so I suggested something.

I can cube lol…

Andy, i asked a question and he answered. He didnt do anything wrong.

To properly answer your question, it depends on how many people are signed up at the end, because watching 24 1 minute entries will be ridiculous. Once I get a finalized list, I will then determine what is the proper time limits

Ok lefty could you add me to the list? I think i’m on. TIME TO MAKE MY FIRST YOYO VIDEO!

whens the deadline for having the videos done? or has that not been decided

EDIT aperently that doesnt do anything

TBD

No problem. I yoyo slow, so some people are like “this is boring.”

Doesn’t mean I’m gonna yoyo faster. Thats how I like it. Preferences man.

Oh and Harold went back to college. Club is also down during the holidays, since the store gets really busy and they get a lot of stock the fill up the place. In January it will be back hopefully, club is really fun.

I think 15-30 second videos would be perfect. I am going to try and use all original tricks, in hopes that it will attract more votes haha.

MUEHIEUHEIUHEUEHIUEHIEUEHIUEIEHEIHUEUEHIEHIEHIEIIEUHUEEHIUHEIUEIUIEUIEHIUHUIEHUEHIUEHIUEHIUEHIUEHIEUEUEIUHIEUHIEUUEIUHIEUHIEUHEIUEIUEIEUIEUHEIUHIUHEEIUHEUHEIUHEII

I’m excited for this! Gives me a reason to come up with a new concept for a video hahaha

As far as people who I want to yoyo against, anybody! I’m just down to battle!

30 people… I think we may have to do the battles in groups of 5s or something

Groups of 5 are too small, its not round robin :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe split into 2 groups of 15-20, 3 rounds, the winner of both groups battle one extra round.