The YYE Holiday Throwdown / Poetry Slam

Well Alex says you’re good, so i’m still keeping my guard up. BTW this text can get really annoying to read if its really long.

[shadow=red,left]Gotcha. I’ll just try this. Mueehiueiuheiehueeiehiheuhuheuheihu[/shadow]
Wow this is called glow I wonder what it does.

edIT: that was disappointing.

Who wants to take me?

[shadow=red,left]how about this one… hmm[/shadow] EDIT: what… shadow doesnt do anything… CONFUSION.

I’d describe myself as pretty intermediate so for the first battle at least, it would be nice to go up against someone simular.

I think I have changed my mind. I’ll join in for the funzzies haha :smiley: (Sorry for my bad yoyo-ing in advance :slight_smile: )

Dang bro you got skillz.

I’m loling because most of you guys haven’t even seen me throw XD For all you know I could be total pro or total noob :wink:

Ha, you’re a pro, my moneys on you :wink:

Saw your youtube. You’re pretty good, you’ll definitely do really well.

Also, I haven’t seen any of you guys throw, I’m really curious how this will turn out.

That’s what you think, but you have a YouTube channel, which shows you are no noob

I’d like to give it a shot. :slight_smile:

If anyone is looking for some sneak peaks on how good I am, check out my Instagram @jcsh_bennett (and follow me while you’re at it :slight_smile: )

Dude you are like pro haha :smiley:

Hmm i’m kinda contemplating whether or not im ready to join something like this… Andy has peaked my interest.

DO IT!!! you won’t do as bad as me so you might as well :smiley:

Your a good yoyoer, and your sponsored sort, and you yoyo with Tyler Severance and Harold Ownes III weekly and yade yade yade.

But you should not boast, this happens when your good and cool, your boasting, basically saying I’m the best I’m the best.

Just stop please.

Count me in if possible. I’ve been waiting for this…AND I found my good cam, so yipee~

He wasn’t bragging, you were doing it for him xD

You’re just jealous :wink:

NOW if we did this pre-06 Comp style, I’d dig this BEYOND all the grave sites. Bad pun aside, a 2 minute style routine, AW YEAH~ Just a suggestion. Probably a hated one for newer throwers. xP

Not jealous. I personally don’t favor his style. Just me.

No offense nard?