The YoyoExpert Forums Old School Trick Contest! Starts August 12th - Ends September 30th

hey just to make sure so i must upload my video on youbube then put the link of the video hear in the comments ?

2 Likes

yep! Best of luck!

1 Like

Has there been any entries yet?

2 Likes

nope
you currently have a 100% win rate :rofl:

3 Likes

Has the trick got to be exactly like in the video?I mean, if the player on the old school video does a brain twister at the end or something like that, do we have to do exactly the same?

2 Likes

If it’s “part of the trick” then it should be there when you do “the trick” I think

should probably throw it in to be safe

2 Likes

Yeah, but it depends on the mods decision. That would be extra secs, that’s why I’m asking haha

2 Likes

Not exactly a perfect replica of whats in the video, but the trick needs to be recognizable as the one in the video. I mean, if the trick in the video has like 3 flips on a braintwister and you only do two, that’s fair imo.

5 Likes

“Oh, look, an old school trick contest! I’m old school, since I stopped in 2000 and just started up again.”
watches video
“Get off my lawn.”
scene

4 Likes

So uh with 5 days left, how’s it coming along with everyone?

1 Like

i just figured out, but i have time, I learned to play yoyo with this video with my old Duncan FHz

2 Likes

I’m hopefully gonna have a video done tonight or tomorrow.

4 Likes

Nice and welcome!

As things seem for now, you have a 100% chance of winning something lol.

5 Likes

I wish I could’ve entered, but life got in the way. :[

My life got in the way too, but I’ll have all day tommorow to throw something together.

2 Likes

Uploading my finished video tomorrow

4 Likes

Lowkey just want that eneme lol

1 Like

tbh you could record a 4 second clip of you doing the matrix or something and immediately win something lol

right?

wait no

2 Likes

If I can pull off washing machine I’ll record it and submit it with the few other tricks I can do from the video. Washing machine was way ahead of it’s time and getting it down is being a pain in the butt, lol

1 Like

maybe

2 Likes