The YoyoExpert Forums Old School Trick Contest! Starts August 12th - Ends September 30th

Yeah I saw the post about this contest on reddit about a week ago, and thought I could learn it in a week, but its very hard to do consistently.

2 Likes

Hey this is my entry:

11 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

lol 100% winrate

gg

2 Likes

Are you going to enter?I’m editing mine right now haha

2 Likes

I’ll get around to it…

…eventually…

1 Like

Can you enter on monday or is today the last day @EOS44

1 Like

Since it is running till 30th I guess the last day is Monday.

2 Likes

I hope so, i forgot today was the jewish holiday so im with my girlfriend all day

2 Likes

I hope you can get something done tomorrow :slight_smile:

2 Likes

PSA: 30th you’re still allowed to enter.

I will start judging stuff Oct 1st.

6 Likes

ET time right?

1 Like

Yes!

1 Like

Hiii… this is my enter, but i think i need take course for edit video, i hope like :smiley:

Yoyo Used: Replay YYF - Ann Connolly With Narrow Bearing

13 Likes

Got something done in time. Sad I couldn’t get the full 2 minutes filled, but consistency was not on my side and this was the best I had with a passable number of mistakes.

Yoyo used- Basecamp Sherpa

10 Likes

@EOS44 @codinghorror do we have to bind our yoyo each trick?Example:
I do a Matrix and a Mcbride roller coaster, and then bind, does that count as two different complete tricks? It is confusing since in the rules it says that a trick is considered complete if the yoyo returns to your hand after it

3 Likes

Per the rules, no unresponsive yoyos are allowed.

1 Like

Yeah…how do you call a responsive “bind”? that’s what I mean(the action of returning the yoyo to your hand)

2 Likes

We will consider a trick “landed” for every trick done and finished with the yoyo returned back in your hand. This is 5 rule, and two trick one landed it your question?

1 Like

Imagine: I do a mcbride roller coaster, then inmediatly a matrix and then I make my yoyo return to my hand. Does that count as 2 tricks even if I didnt return the yoyo to my hand right after the roller coaster? @huviri

1 Like