The YoyoExpert Forums Old School Trick Contest! Starts August 12th - Ends September 30th

Ahhhh, that makes WAY more sense.

Apologies for the lame reading comprehension on my part, @andy569 .

Then I redirect my encouragement to @SirDarverok. Get on the responsive trolley, good sir!

6 Likes

Thereā€™s 17 days left to practice and post your routines! Enter the contest ladies and gentlemen!

5 Likes

10 days left for this contest to end!

5 Likes

:star_struck: Thatā€™s perfect! Iā€™ve only heard good things about the new XT so Iā€™m dying to get one!

now the hard partā€¦

3 Likes

itā€™s a fun responsive yo-yo AND it glows in the dark!

5 Likes

Just curious but what setup are you guys sticking to? Iā€™m currently debating on using my Deep State or an 888 set up responsive.

1 Like

Just a heads up, I think @EOS44 is going to push back the final deadline on this so we can get a bit more time and publicity!

6 Likes

I think you can use an unresponsive with thick lube/slim bearing so its pull responsive.

1 Like

You canā€™t bind, so you have to use something that is responsive, no matter what

1 Like

Oh lol I didnā€™t read the rules.

1 Like

I just modded my XT, Iā€™m good now

I really wanted to participate in this contest, but I simply donā€™t have the time. Iā€™ve been so slammed lately :confused:

2 Likes

@EOS44 you really need to update with the new deadline hereā€¦ time was extended @smileypants707

2 Likes

New deadline is Monday September 30th!!!

You guys get a more than 2 weeks of extra time, so get working on those videos!!!

6 Likes

OK Iā€™ve edited the first post to reflect thatā€¦

2 Likes

If only I was oldā€¦school, had an old school yoyo, knew how to yoyo, or had a video camera, Iā€™d smash this so hard.:muscle::angry:

6 Likes

Nice

1 Like

question: by make it ā€œflashyā€ do you mean like this?

10 Likes

Something like this would be cool as heck.

3 Likes

Dā€™aaaw, look at how little and cute Charles is :relaxed:

2 Likes