The yoyo logo finale

finally! we have reached the end! the vote! you get to decide the new logo.

vote one if you like this image:

vote two if you like this one:

vote three if you like this one:
g1271
and… vote four if you like this one:
g5159
I"m counting on all of you to help me choose the logo for albuquerque’s new and upcoming club.
if you have more suggestions i’m happy to here them, but i’m mostly counting on you to help me pick the logo

for those of you in albuquerque, contact me at: abqyoyoclub@gmail.com
for any questions.

1 Like

Or 3

But mostly 1

I like #1, but I suggest using a font for the ABQ mountain part?

1 Like

I vote for 5 - which is don’t settle yet, but you’re on the right track!

P.S. - Is there anything you can do to make it more New Mexico centric? For example, incorporate the Zia Sun symbol as done on NM license plates.

1 Like

Vote for #3

ooOOoOOooo… that’s really interesting. Doing something unique with your location like that will really make it shine :smiley:

1 Like

i or 3

I’m sorry but I can’t vote for any of them.

The concept behind 1 works the best but would need to be cleaned up and the location of yoyo moved.

My advice is to keep refining concept 1. Truthfully just use fiverr, find a decent designer, send them that and ask them to refine it and you’ll be much happier with the result.

1 Like

Honestly? They all feel like doodles, not logos. Needs more refining, condensed, simplified. make use of the negative space.
But like i said, Logos are mind blowingly difficult. I tried for months and had over a hundred versions and idea layed down. and never found one that was “it”. Now i see a good logo design, and Im almost mad at how good theirs was. This is why logo designers get paid the big bucks to make them.

Keep at it, or choose the one you like the best. Its your project and if one makes you happy, than roll with it.

5 Likes

Umm, it’s probably best to avoid “twin peaks”…

2 Likes

I think you guys are being extremely picky.

This is a logo for a yoyo club, not a new corporate venture… Things don’t need to be absolutely perfect.

I would go with number 4 @Marcos61
If you wanna refine it a little; a more readable font on the bottom might be nice. Definitely don’t feel like you can’t use any of them though just because some internet strangers don’t vibe with it :wink:

1 Like

this is just the rough draft folks. I’m not actually planning to release the logo you vote on until its refined and approved by a professional.

3 Likes

Glad to hear, then as a professional (design practice lead for a tech company). #1 has the most potential. Crafting mountains out of the “ABQ” is a good idea. Refine the shape, and move the “yoyo” to a different spot. Currently feels disconnected and like a afterthought. Below or to the side with more weight could look nice.

Good luck!

1 Like

I like 2 but if 1 was cleaner it would be the clear winner. I also vote you use the “build poll” function, click the gear to find it, easy to setup, you’ll get more responses.

1 Like

I agree, #1 has the most promise.

0 voters

I don’t know if you can see more results than we can, but I’m concerned this isn’t doing what you want. It looks like it just giving an average, not the breakdown. (Maybe you can see the breakdown.)

actually, with the number system above, this actually works lol

though an actual chart would probably more useful lol

One for sure. Certainly needs to be cleaned up but I like the concept the best.