3YO3 Logo Design Contest!!!! Win an Al5 :)

Hey guys!!

So I’ve been thinking… with the new year I’d like to step up 3YO3’s image! I think it’s time for a new logo!! I’d like it to be a bit simpler and easier to recognize.

I need everyone’s help on this so I’ve decided to turn it into a contest starting TODAY! I’d like everyone to submit design options to me though email (landon3yo3@gmail.com) from now until next Saturday (January 12). The following day, I will be picking my top 3 favorites and posting them on facebook and yoyoexpert to be voted on! You will all have 1 more week to cast your votes and the winner will be announced on January 20!

Now as exciting as that may be, it gets even better!! The winner not only gets recognition for the design, they also will receive an Al5 and a t-shirt with the new logo!!!

Make sure you email your designs in and don’t just post them on FB or YYE!! I can’t wait to see what you guys come up with!

Happy throwing and designing!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can’t wait to submit an idea win or loose. Great contest idea

wish i was better @ photoshop

Thanks! I’m very excited to see what everyone comes up with! I figured it’s a win-win for everyone :slight_smile:

Honestly just try your best and submit something! You never know what everyone will vote for!!

Here’s an entry!
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/321095_4675913770351_838747070_n.jpg:D

2 Likes

Crap didn’t read the last part haha! I will send an email ASAP!

What color scheme are you looking for? I’m guessing black and white.

I love what we’ve received so far!! Keep the designs coming!!!
[/quote]
What color scheme are you looking for? I’m guessing black and white.
[/quote]
Whatever you’d like to do will be great! We can always turn it into black/white for engraving purposes etc :slight_smile:

Haha no worries! Got the email :wink:

Is there a limit to how many designs we can make and submit?

Nope!! As many as your heart desires :wink: haha

Ive sent mine via email but had some problems with it and ended up sending it 3 times. sorry for that!

Emailed.

So colorful…

Also, here’s my version of the logo.

Here’s a few. Some are crap, some are good.

Thanks for making them!! Make sure you email them to landon3yo3@gmail.com (only emailed entries will be considered!!!) :slight_smile:

That top one is pretty sick! Good eye man!

1 Like

Email sent! Here’s some entries

That first one is awesome. Though I think it’d be better if the 3s were symmetrical. Look at the white negative space inside the three 3s; the star is kind of wonky.

1 Like

Email sent. Mine is soooo weird :stuck_out_tongue: Not sure how I came up with mine… Its like a creepy monkey with “3oyo3” for a head…

It’s 16:20 somewhere, man. Sir.

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/164694_10151445939578132_1777510985_n.jpg