The YoYo List - Connect With Local Players & Yo-Yo Clubs!

The Yo-Yo community extends to nearly every part of the globe; from local meets to international competitions there is so much to enjoy. Increasingly as the community expands, it get gets more difficult to connect with new people. The Yo-Yo List looks to help combat that.

www.TheYoYoList.com is a website that you can sign up on to find Yo-Yoers in your area. If you’re already in a Yo-Yo club, register yours so players nearby know how to join. For safety purposes only Cities and Zip Codes are stored.

All of this is completely free, more information is available on the website, please check it out and share with someone you know who isn’t signed up yet!

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theyoyolist/

25 Likes

I signed up yesterday. Very cool.

Any plans for a mapping feature?

2 Likes

I signed up. Hopefully it takes off. Looks very thin so far.

2 Likes

I signed up…

1 Like

Thanks for signing up! I have been looking into free mapping options actually. A nice visual representation would be really cool to see. If you or anyone has free mapping suggestions please shoot me a DM!

3 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

This is a really cool idea !!! I was really hoping for a yoyo club or meetup closer in my area so this is definitely a great chance for that to happen. I’ll totally sign up soon :wink:

1 Like

This is a great idea, I signed up and will make sure we get tiki tiki club added!

Thank you, the more the merrier!

1 Like

You should take a look at ArcGIS. It’s a data mapping software

I signed up! I was a little confused though, in the “best way to contact you” field I think I put my Twitter handle since there were only two options in the drop-down menu and the only one I use of the two is Twitter? Did I do that correctly?

Also, is there a way to edit my data later if I were to move or change my preferred social media platform?

I like this idea, hopefully it takes off!

Ivan

2 Likes

Thanks for joining up, yes you did that correctly for the social media handle. When multiple people are in the same area an email will go out to those people. If the same social media platform is selected for each person then that’s the contact method that will be used.

Quick peek at the map so far!
USA

Global

9 Likes

I can see I am all alone LOL

1 Like

I think the important thing is not to take it as a rejection of you personally.

I am pretty sure they moved away when they heard you were in the area.

JUST JOKING !!! :laughing:

1-18-2023

Here is our most current map, we have added another 40+ people since the last update!

International

4 Likes

I still OWN Wisconsin! LOL

Ivan

1 Like

If it goes on long enough I think they have to make you the governor or something!

2 Likes

I like the idea. Can Social Media be a “Option”? I am not currently on any of the Social Media Platforms, nor intend to be.

Currently I can not register without Social Media.