The "What's in the YYF Mystery Box" Thread (2011)

BOSS sells for $65 now.

The 2.0 was released before but no one heard of it.
I actually saw the 2.0 before the Mystery box but I NEVER would of thought it would be in the mystery box.
I saw it on Yoyoskills[ Ibelieve its owned by DrYoyo] and it looked fantastic.
too bad its only buyable through Physical stores [ ATM ]

I know. That’s why I guessed that there would be YYF Boss in the Mystery Box. It just isn’t Augie’s main throw any more. :cry:

Hasn’t anyone else gottheir box yet?

The people who did either got fast shipping, picked it up from the store, or live close so it arrived fast.

I wonder if there was a special one with a bunch of different and extra stuff.

I myself am interested in the 2.0 . if anyone doesn’t like theirs, I’d be glad to trade/buy one

Im so excited to get mine…I dont really even care whats in it a yoyo is a yoyo

1 Like

i have wanted to buy one but didnt know if they still sell them. if so, do they sell them here? i have looked but i cant find it anywhere. please help!

Sorry about your luck dude they are all sold out. There were a limited amount, ill sell you mine for 200 bucks :wink:

What was in the mystery box anyway?

They only sold at midnight friday and sold out in about 10 min.
They are extremely limited and wont conme out until a new on does next black friday.
In other words you cant buy trhem anywhere.
Thanks!
dingo

There was
yyf2.0
long string
northstar
stickers
cards

thanks for the info and no thanks to the offer for the box i guess i will have to try next year. how much are they brand new?

Hmmm. Mine hasn’t shipped yet… What the heck. Anyone else hasn’t got theirs shipped?

Sometimes after it ships the electronic info just hasnt been recieved yet.

last year 35 dollars I believe and this year they wer 40 so around 40$

If I remember correctly, Yoyoexpert is the only place that YYF will have the boxes sold. This is the 2nd year they’ve done them, so I believe you have to wait till next one for another chance at them

Yes they are only sold at yoyoexpert so dont bother looking anywhere else.

That’s what I would think, except the only notifacation I have is that “…The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on November 26, 2011 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date.”

Oh well haha. Strangely, I got this on November 25th >.<