The "What's in the Mystery Box?" thread.

For more info, read here http://yoyoexpert.com/blog/?p=1051 ;D

I, for one, am going up the wall with anticipation, lol.

I hope it’s not a bunch of plastics and undeniable DVDs.

Iv been wondering all day. Im going Crazy.
But, I think its a Northstar and a Dv888 and some string.

I’m sure that there will be at least some variety, (No doubles, even or majority of yoyo’s and other stuff) And I’m very sure that there will be plastics, maybe some of the lesser selling ones.

Edit: CRAP! I spent most of it on the Northstar T_T. Maybe some one can re-sell a Box on the BST later?..please?

There is a shop local to me that does “grab bag” promotions, these are bags/boxes with a random set of “accessories” whose total retail value equals some set amount and these things sell for easy 75% off of the actual value of the items. I hope that YYF did something like this, I dunno but I highly doubt that something called a “mystery box” is going to have the same thing in EVERY one of them. Who knows someone might get some string and one metal throw while others might get a dvd, string, 201 holder, t shirt and maybe a plastic _____star, who knows :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s probably a box with $101 worth of YYF replacement axles. :stuck_out_tongue:

inside the mystery box is $75 worth of stickers and an “I ordered a YoYoFactory Mystery Box and all I got was this lousy shirt” shirt. In a random size of course. usually too small for your little brother.

1 Like

I have a creeping feeling that there may be a Mystery Box exclusive item? (maybe a sticker or something?)

I’m definely going to pick one of these up. Can’t wait to see what’s in mine.

This is when I am really glad I live in Pacific time ;D

I will definetly be getting one of these, and hopefully I will be able to make a real time unboxong of it and put it on Youtube :slight_smile:

my wish is for any star
and a mightly flea

mighty flea is like yeah its awsome! but
its a bit pricey for just fun

i cant wait to see what im goign to get in mine ><

I’m wondering if this will appeal to those of us who like metals.

I’m sure most of the will include a random colored popstar… Since thats coming out at the same time. Probably some other star products too.

this thing looks fun. Love random “mystery boxes” like this, can’t wait

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I would hope and Throw, a DVD, Stickers, and a T-Shirt.

It’s yoyofactory, do you think they would do that?

I’m just praying I don’t get it and here

-ticktickticktick-

The unboxing vid would be like.
What the fuBOOoOOOOM

The only way to find out is to find the exact size of the box.

Look
The Mystery Box is a STEAL
at $35 you can get $100 of a DEAL / STEAL
and it HAS to get up to maximum of $100 prizes
so ITS A REALLY GOOD DEAL

My guess would be:

• A nice plastic yo-yo
  • Perhaps a spin-top
  • Center-Trac bearing
  • Undeniable DVD
  • Some extra k-pads or whatever they’re using for response nowadays
  • Other awesome items of an accessory nature

Actually if you take note the flyer says OVER a hundred dollars in YYF goodness!