The "What's in the Mystery Box?" thread.

plastic yoyo - $35
dvd - $15
extra pads - $7
F.A.S.T yoyo holder - $8
stickers and a button - $5
spin top - $20
random things - $30

Getting it all for one price on black friday… - PRICELESS

man i hope i get a spin top…that would be awsome to get like dv888, spin top and maybe some kinds of extra something would be the best thing ever!!!

What I’d love to get would be a Yuuksta, Northstar, some string, and a Fast Holder. Personally, I could live without the DVD and Spintop.

What I’m really hoping for is maybe a North/Protostar, a FundaMETAL, and a couple accessories (FAST holder, bearing, string)

I could do without the DVD

I have the alarm clock set for 11:50PM so I’m awake to get one LOL!!!

I must say I’m going quite mad wondering what’s in the box, i like the idea that it has a popstar in it. heck i would love the undeniable dvd and some other goodies, all i know is me and my sis are getting one each!

Ha! the sale for me starts at 8:00pm ;D no need to set my alarm

i would love the dvd. i would hate the fast 201 holder. seriously, all it is good for is showing off your yoyo, then walking through a doorway and dinging it.

I think the mystery box would give you a plastic(Grind Machine/Protostar) or if your lucky a dv888 or another yoyo around that price, lots of accessories(yoyo holder, stickers, o-rings, response pads, t-shirt, yoyo lube, dvd, etc.).
But it also says yoyoexpert threw something in, which could be a t-shirt, dvd, or stickers. And with all of that the cost could be around $100.
I am so getting one! ;D

So, Who ever gets one can you please make an unpacking vid?

You pray you don’t get one? WHY??

This is just so awesome. I’m getting one of these things.

And then right after I get it, I’m gonna make an unboxing vid.

:o

Yea! Whoever gets them please make multiple unboxing vids! I want to see if they’re different

I hope YYF doesn’t dissapoint.

1 Like

100 spin top buttons ;D

I will absolutely make one

Ill make one too!

The only thing that concerns me is how limited to are these? By “Extremely Limited” That almost makes it sound like theres only 10 of them or something.

Ok, The only way to find out what kind of stuff is in the box, and if they are all different, somebody has got to make an unboxing video and put it on youtube as soon as your done with the video… Wait, I forgot… It takes time to ship. >:(

How would you know?