Mystery Box thread

So, I was one of the lucky few to be able to get one, and I will do an unboxing video with my terrible webcam when it comes in, which should be in 2-3 days. I realize there has been a lot of drama circulating these though o.O Until then, any speculation on what could be inside?

100 dollar bill?

100 spin top buttons.

1 Like

deez…NUTS!

idk really…i might be making an unboxing vid too…

I’m doing one too!

woow

This thread does not have much purpose.
Ne need to make a whole thread saying “I will be making an unboxing video”. Just post it when its done.

No need for this thread.

J

5 Likes

I realize that, but seeing as the other mystery box thread got locked, due to ummm, issues. I figured this thread would also be a way for people to discuss it whilst waiting for the video in the same thread :smiley:

over $100 worth of spacers

I got a hetic,glow DIE-NASTY,an undeniable dvd,bunch-o-stickers,and at least 30 trading cards. Thanks yoyofactory and yoyoexpert I truly love it! Alright well post what you got in yours. :slight_smile: :wink: :smiley: ;D

EDIT:I also got a yoyofactory yoyo holder.(not f.a.s.t.)

WOW, good deal!!! Enjoy it ;D

I’ll let you guys know in 6 hrs… I’ll edit this post when I can

Congratulations on the mystery box. Actually i think a lot of people are upset they didn’t get one just because they wanted to know what was in it for themselves. Good deal or not, the curiosity of “Mystery Box” drove some people up the wall. Honestly i’m just glad i had the opportunity. I got two pop stars that night since i couldn’t get it, and u guys are posting whats in it so that satiates my curiosity. Thanks guys and good luck with everyone elses!! And Thank you to YYE for doing a great job for your customers. I ordered that night and got my popstars today. I can’t complain and i buy all my yoyo stuff from you.

same thing!!!

finally!!

dad in background…:facepalm:

WHAT I GOT
Glow in the dark Die-Nasty
Yoyofactory Hectic (RED)
Yoyofactory yoyo Holder
Undeniable dvd
LOTS!!! of trading cards
and a couple stickers

1 Like

Considering I can’t view videos, What are the odds that you could post a list of what was in it.

They got a glow-in-the-dark die-nasty, a hectic, a yoyo holder, LOTS of trading cards, and I think that’s it.

1 Like

i think i saw an undeniable dvd

1 Like

i put whats inside of it on the description for the video, ill put it on here too though…