The plastic yoyo thread!

The SPR is a bit more complex. Similar concept but it is usually a swapped system, rather than a reversible system. “This set is for this sized bearing, while this other set is for the other sized bearing”.

I like the whip… And I love my original fiesta

Yup. Because the time I have to yoyo is often just in the evening, I need quiet yoyos. Most plastics are not. Some might consider it heavy for a plastic, but I’ve really been liking the Diffusion. It’s quiet and solid.

nuff siad:

I have a pretty big interest in the Diffusion, anyone care to tell me what that’s all about?

That’s a Yomega Mod. I bought one brand new at my local mall. I’ve been having a lot of troubles with it. I can’t get it unresponsive. I cleaned the bearing and you can’t really replace the response. Meh, probably the worst plastic I own.

The dienasty is full plastic,im 99.99% sure. I dont think metal spacers count. Id even consider a protostar a plastic, even if it has metal weight rings.

(just ignore the metals in the middle…)
Classics and Alpha Crash rule!
All smooth throws, I’m exclusively using plastics competitively now X3

Moar plastic lovin’

well i also like the duncan pulse/speedbeatle but i hate changeing frition stickers, also i like the c3 alpha crash

i have two of them, and the other two (bx2 and GR) all of them are smooth as silk, soundle like your having issues with placing the spacers, if you put them in slowly and mke sure they’re flat, your issue will likely be solved.

^^^I paraphrased the post but i agree with this guy!^^^

The YYJ Speedmaker at somepoint recently became my go to yoyo… i can tell you exactly when I used a different yoyo in the past 3 weeks. Both times to walk my kid thru something he was having trouble with.

part of what I like about it is that it requires a good throw and technique … it’s more “challenging” than throwing the other yoyo’s I have.

In my pre-purchasing research search I just did on the FHZ… this post showed up… guess what I’m going to order instead ;D ;D

I sent mine on in a blind trade. I had to share it with someone. I’m thinking I need another. I loved that thing. The response takes a little breaking in but once it’s playing well, it’s a treat. Very nice binds without the ‘thunk’ at the bottom of your throw.

Did you get the C size version?

I looooooove taking the weight rings out of my trigger and throwing it, it weighs like 20g when you take the rings out so it’s super fun :stuck_out_tongue:

Then, I like to put the rings on backwards so you get the raw brass (I think it’s brass anyways) facing outwards. I also took the stickers off of mine so it looks super cool, gonna get a white one and dye it and have the rings custom anno’d.

I’ve got the Orange/Black A size in the cart right now because the color is the coolest and in it’s the spirit of the FHZ … haven’t completed the transaction because I’m thinking about adding a TMBR Irving.

I can’t speak on the A bearing version. Mine was a C. I believe they’re pretty different as far as response goes. The color selection on YYE isn’t great but I don’t know of anywhere else to get them. I’ve looked.

Here’s a few of my fhzs…

I also really like my pink classic.

I have two that I use, my Lyn Fury, and my heavily modded FH.

Protostar. That’s all I have to say.

Amen.