The plastic yoyo thread!

Forgot about the profly! That totally outplays the exodus, buy doesn’t fit in the pocket as well.

But you gotta admit the worst plastic yoyo on the market right now is the C3 Halo. Total garbage.

I’m drifting farther and farther away from my metals now that I use the C3 Sceptre and 3YO3 CMA.

My favorite plastic.

Adegle, Gem PSG and Asteroid

Also Glow Die Nasty is steller

O my gosh, so sorry!!!

Whenever I see Die Nasty I think YYJ Destiny…

My fault all the way, sorry!!!

I put hybrid yoyos in the plastic category. It’s simpler that way.

All of the Star yo-yo’s. YYF makes my favorite plastics, recently got a gold protostar and my shaqlerstar is my favorite. Trying to get a Northstar. I also just got a light up FHZ and 2 Classics in the mail. Can’t wait to play them after school.

YYJ Classic and the FHZ (stock or sili modded)

The Halo truly is a horrible throw. The Peter Fish Luminator… Now that is a magnificent piece of design.

Fools. The best is the Ja-ru yoyo.

Well, it’s easier that way. But, I think a Protostar, Northstar, and a Speeder 2 ect. with small weight rings can count as Plastic.

But IMO. A DM2 a Hitman a Cerberus a Xcon and others count as hybrid.

I tried your Sceptre at MA States last year, and I was blown away… I wish Duncan hadn’t gotten their panties in a bunch over the spacer design.

I love, love, love my dual recessed Kickside! Bought a red one and a green one, siliconed the o-ring halves and put them together with a couple shims of my choosing. It’s unresponsive, it’s comfortable, it’s durable, it’s smooth, it’s gap adjustable. It has lots of rim weight, it thumb grinds surprisingly well.

Yeah and stuff. I treat it like a high-end yo-yo because I bought two. I’m sure you could get it recessed instead, but two colors are nice for sloppy regens.

But wait, y’all are forgetting the plastic Ten Yoyo that comes with their throws! Thats a higher quality yoyo than the metal that comes in the same box.

Probably because Duncan is using a reversible spacer for the Flipside, which they are selling for around $20.

With the innovations and ideas being developed in the yoyo industry, it’s always a possibility that someone’s toes are gonna get stepped on here and there. It’s unavoidable.

My favorite has to be the protostar. It’s just so awesome and can play almost as good as my genesis.

I thought it was Crucial’s SPR that was the issue. Not that it matters…

Okay guys. I just got done experimenting with my brand new yo-yo’s. Today in the mail I got 2 YYJ Classics, a gold Protostar, and a blue light up FHZ. All new in box. I put 2 brand new Crucial bearings (My favorite bearing) in each Classic, and I cleaned the bearing in the FHZ. The Protostar plays solid. It’s just awesome. The 2 Classics are freaking amazing. They play insanely good and smooth. They have a great combo of playability and personality. The last is my FHZ. It plays good and unresponsive. It’s is the least stable but that just makes it more fun. I can see why people love this yo-yo, it’s 100% personality rather then playability. Kind of opposite to the protostar in my head.

I am having so much fun with these plastics I can’t believe it. Way better than some of my metals.

Plastics rule!

Agreed. Nailing your tricks on a plastic feels great. I feel accomplished when I land advanced stuff on a $15 yoyo. ;D

Landing that super long combo feels great on a plastic like the whip or one