The Official Worlds Discussion Topic

Is Takeshi competing in 5A? He’s seeded right?

Yes he’s competing. All Worlds winners are automatically seeded.

This is a really, really dumb question, but since I don’t know much about either the 2A or 4A winners, I’d like to ask something. Who’s Michael Nakamura sponsored by? Or is he even? I’m pretty sure he is, but I don’t know by who. Also, is Takuma Yamamoto sponsored, and if so, by who?

And I’m also kind of disappointed with the semi-final results. I wanted to Anthony Rojas and Andrew Maider in there. I also wouldn’t have minded Palli, Ayumu, or maybe Eric Koloski make it in the finals. I am really excited to see what happens though with the current finalists though. Really excited to see Ky’s and Eric Tranton’s freestyles.

I think it’s going to end up being a pretty good finals. And there’s already been some amazing freestyles from the other divisions (watch Eric Tranton’s 3A freestyle and Grant’s 2A if you haven’t seen them). Been a really good contest so far.

3A was one of the single best contest divisions I’ve ever seen.

i hope ky zizan does well cuz he’s got some of the most original tech. I also hope he brings out some of his double dragon stuff!!

Michael is sponsored by CRUCiAL.

Really? So if you’ve EVER won worlds EVER, you get seeded into finals?

Thanks for the answer! :slight_smile:

What he means is that the winners from all divisions of the previous year’s contest (so 2012 in this case) are seeded for next year’s competition (this year, 2013).

For those of you who are watching the stream, did you see the proposal in the AP. It was soooo cute. :slight_smile:

What kind of toaster do you think they used to stream this?

Oh thanks. I still have a lt to learn about contests and yoyoers, thanks.

Solar oven?

I would’ve rather gone to Worlds…

Noel kunz is the man!

Guys, the SE throw for worlds literally is unnamed. It’s some piece of light crap from yoyomiracle, I’m sure it’s not worth $80, and I wish I didn’t have two… this yoyo is just unbearable, and I hate it… It comes with stacks that if you put it YOU CANT GET OUT…

Dang, I think David’s final was the best for 5A

As of after BAC, Micheal has been unsponsored, mainly throwing sOMEThING yoyos since.

So, are you not going to tell us what he throws now?

^he throws the jetset EC