Worlds 2023 Thread!

It’s almost that time! Pretty stoked to watch this weekend honestly, and extremely jealous of anyone that’s going to be there. Someone remember to post the livestreams here when the time comes because I probably won’t lol :skull:

17 Likes

If someone in the US is going and wouldn’t mind picking me up the exclusive Freehands, I will pay you for your time and effort

1 Like

I second this!

2 Likes

this is gonna be my first worlds that happens while i’m actively throwing, super excited!

8 Likes

Also note for those that wanna watch and aren’t in Japan that there might be some funky time zone stuff going on like Osaka is +14 hrs ahead for me. Kinda cool I guess tho bc it starts tonight then hah!

5 Likes

Rooting for my bois Justin, Ty and Hunter!

DXL Represent!!!

7 Likes

Links to the live streams:

16 Likes

We are locked and loaded baby I had no idea the links would be available already

1 Like

If Hunter hits the Natty routine clean he’s got a real shot! Im definitely ignorant and don’t know much about other competitors around the world as much as I probably should, but I know there’s gonna be some heavy hitters regardless

1 Like

10 Likes

4 Likes

yeah buddy!!! rootin heavy for them

3 Likes

Really good point actually

1 Like

can you link day 1? :yo-yo::sweat_smile:

1 Like

AINT NOWAY I MISSed Day 1!!!
i totally forgot abt the contest

1 Like

I don’t know if they streamed the wild cards and whatever else was day one I could only find the results announcement

1 Like

I have a friend who moved to Tokyo from here. Always weird timing to talk to him with the 13 hour difference. Looking like worlds 1a finals will be starting at 2:10 AM on Sunday morning for Eastern standard if I did math properly.

3 Likes

I play dnd online w my friends and our dm is in Japan and it’s super weird bc it will be our Friday night and he’s like making coffee and just waking up always lol “gimme a sec I gotta make coffee” is his line

2 Likes

That’s all they had. I don’t think they’re streaming day 1.

2 Likes

So excited man. I even got my wife to agree to hang out and watch it with me. I give her 10 minutes tops before she gets bored lol

3 Likes