The Official Flappy Yoyo Scores Thread (+ Contest!)

17 on my first try with a Proton.

Tried to repeat with a Yeti and did only 3. :stuck_out_tongue:

41 did it last night :wink:

Tighten your string before starting

Nice lots of attempts! Glad to see this is kind of taking off. Last night I got to 16 >.>

A swivel would totally help but would be psuedo cheating. I’d accept it, but eh. And yeah get your string as tight as you can without it screwing up your triangles too much start with would be the best way.

Fun, what do you mean fun.
Btw, 7. Then I was like, THIS IS STUPID.

Just got 43!!! :smiley:

Took me like an hour!
I’ve gotta stop for a while…

You guys are machines :smiley:

Hahaha! No way! I just got 34!

Time for a break haha

Aargh you meany

Alright let’s make this a bit more interesting. I’ve got 2 yoyos I don’t use very often, if at all. Whoever holds the record at the end of June (that’s 6/30 people) will get them both. They aren’t that great, but hey they’re free yoyos!

Also; let’s get some vids up for evidence! Any new record claim will require a video to go along with your score.
TY DoubleBass for bringing this to my attention!

If you did a contest you’ll need to do videos
Its too easy to say you got a certain number

A video would validate things

1 Like

WHAT, REGENS. WHAAAAAAAAT.

I JUST GOT 48 AND DID A BIND AND I DID A REGEN AND THEN I BINDED.

:x

Time for some videos.

Like I said, I feel that regens will level the playing field a bit more for everyone. ;D

And for those of you who aren’t that great at regens or suicides, you’ve still got 27 days! :wink:

Meh, got a 72.
Got stopped by my mom to do a chore.

I just got 15 second try. It gets more difficult at around 10. I like that you have to do a gt suicide because it ups the stakes. I feel like I’m cheating though because I learned suicides with GTs so It feels so familiar.

Totally is cheating! :stuck_out_tongue:
First time I heard of/saw a GT suicide I ran and hid in fear of the knots :wink:

GTs are easier, and a question: are we allowed to do multiple throws? Would make it so much easier.

Don’t I have the high score now of 72?
Got 50 something on video.

I feel like this should be “how many without ever leaving the mount” – no regens, no additional throws, no nothing. I feel like that adds difficulty in string tension and the fight between speed and accuracy.

shrugs

1 Like